❄️face masks❄️

hai i jsut realized that all i right is fluff so if u have any recommendations on what i could right in another"genre" pls do suggest.
________________

Langa and reki sat at rekis desk doodling some ideas for a new board. "Hey reki, the girls and i are gonna do some face masks want to come join us?" His mom sai dopening the door. "Oh langas over, want to join us ?" Langa looked at reki. "sure." Reki blushed not expecting him to say yes.

"come whne your ready boys!" She smiled and shut the door. "You really want to do this?" Langa nodded.

reki pov

Im surprised langa actually agreed to do it. I smiled and took his hand, "ready?" He gave me a warm smile and a small peck on the cheek. then i dragged him to the living room were my mom was putting  a light pink face mask on my little sister.

"Oh look reki's boyfriends over, ooooo" I blushed and tried to play it off. "Common dont be mean honey." koyomi pouted and went back to chatting with my mom.

Langa squeezed my hand signaling he was sort of uncomfortable. I quickly dragged him to the kitchen.

"whats up snow?" I asked getting a glass of water. "I dont know im not used to your sister making those kinds of comments still- it jsut makes me feel weird." I gave him my glass and he took a sip. "Youre a only child i forgot you dont know the way of siblings." "mhm." I held his face in my hand. "dont worry i can talk to her about it." He smiled and leaned in for a kiss.

It was sweet and short but it still gave me butterflies. We looked at each other for a few seconds and then shock it off walking back to the living room.

......

"Hey sweetie i left yours and langas stuff on a tray over here, I just got called in, sorry i cant do it with you." My mom gushed running out the door. "its okay mom dont worry about it, see you later!" I dragged my blue haired boyfriend to the couch and sat him down. "langa do you want the black one or the purple one?" I showed him the different masks. "The purple one please," He said like a little kid. I giggled and nodded. "okay just one second let me get it all ready then ill put it on for you."

I opened it and put it on a popcile stick. They were peel off masks but they werent rough. I do this with my mom and sister koyomi because its a good bonding for all of us. living in a hose with all girls kinda potrayed how i turned out, more feminine because of that.

"Alright ready luv?" I pulled the tray across my lap. "yeah!" He seemed really excited, which i found cute. "okay stay still and dont touch it" He nodded and i took 2 clips and pulled his bangs back. "your hair is so soft langa" He blushed at the comment, "thank you."

I took the stick and started to put it across his cheeks,nose,chin,and forehead. "eip- its cold" I put his hand on my thigh. "Okay im going to do mine and then we have to wait 20 minutes."

(after reki does his mask because im lazy) ___________

I sat in Langas lap as we watched a movie on the tv. Langa kept giving me light kissed on my hand. I giggled, "I love you langa." He paused, " I love you too Reki." His tone and the way he said my name made me super flustered.

A loud ad played ruining the moment scaring us both. I sighed and turned off the tv. "i wasnt expecting that-" Langa mumbled.

Just as he said that a timer went off, it has already been 20 minutes. I turned off the timer, "heres lets go to the bathroom where theres light."

..................................

"Okay im going to start peeling it, but dont worry ill be super gentle, and if it hurts just tell me." I gave him a few more words of reasurrence before starting to peel it off. Start with his forehead i slowly peel it all off. "ow-" Langa whimpered when i got to a part of his right cheek.

I remembered the bruise he had gotten a few days ealier. "here ill be super careful okay, I just need to finish this." I gave him a small kiss on his forehead. "you got this" I whispered into his ear.

I got it all off and it was time to do mine. "Hey reki- can i try to do your?" He asked. "sure!" I got up and sat on the counter. Langa slowly lifted his hands to my face pulling the top of it super slowly and careful. I let out a small chuckle, "It sokay im used to this, you dont need to be so careful luv"

"oh- alright got it" He started to peel it fast and he finally did it. "All done!" He smiled. Hes so cute how did i get so lucky. "good job langa! you did really good." I pulled him into a long kiss.

"okay lets clean up" We started to clean up the bathroom throwing away all the mask pieces. Then we wen to the living room throwing away all the packages, and cleaning the trays.

"you know i love your house reki, it just feels so homey. like its just alwasy warm and welcoming here, im not saying my place isnt but yours is different." Langas wrapped his arms around my waist resting his head on my shoulder. He kissed my neck before putting his head back in a  resting position.  "well thank you i guess, My family really does love you langa."

We held in thaat position. *click* The sound of a camera went off. "caught you!" koyomi laughed running away. "Mom Reki and his lover-boy are being all lovely dovey!" SHe called out. "koyomi hey stop that!" I got really flustered ad held langas hand draggin him with me.

" i could get used to this" Langa mustered out.

_________________________________

Wow this story is over 1000 words ! I havent updated in a while so i thought it was worth it. I hope you enjoyed this becuase i spent to long on this. Have a good night/day. -kyo <3 .