trip

reki hasnt been anywhere outside Okinawa. Langa how ever traveled to Okinawa from Canada. Reki really badly wanted to go to Canada to see what it was like, Langa always talked about it and how they should go there together sometime. They planned to go for their 2 year aniversery.

And the day has come. The bluenette checked reki's bag, making sure he had long sleeves clothes and all the essentials. "agh, im so excited!" Reki jumped onto his back hugging him from behind. "you're so cute when youre excited like this," Langa reached over and patted the back of rekis head. The other boy however was a blushing mess. He always got so flustered when he said those kinda of things.

"shoot we should get going. our flights in 2 hours." Langa picked up his suitcase and rushed out the door to put it in the back of his moms car. While they were packing, masae and nanako were chatting on about their life, the boys relationship, the trip, and other random things. "Hey mom, were ready to go." Nanako turned her head to see her son standing at the door with his hand intertwined with reki's. "alright, well thank you, ill see you later." she waved to masae and left.

Reki ran in super quick, "oh what do you need honey?" Masae looked at reki rushing. he ran and jumped at her giving her a big hug, "Im sorry i forgot to say bye!" She jsut chuckled. "your so childish, have fun, be safe, i love you!." She said as reki continued back out the door, "love ya!"

..................................................

Just like that they were on a plane to Canada. The redhead has never been on a plane before so he was excited yet jittery. "woah, luv look!" Reki beamed looking out the window. Langa thought about how cute he was, and ecspecially how lucky he was to have reki.

"I love you so much reki," He layed his head on rekis shoulder interlocking their hands again. "I love you too" he pulled their hands up kissing along his knuckles. They both giggled and continues to talk before they landed.

...............................

They arrived at a hotel they would be staying at for the next 4 days. "wow, this place is nice." "yeah, I alwasy come here when im visiting." Reki spent the day talking about how excited he was to be here.

"Would you like to go on a walk? we can go eat at this restraunt down the road. Only if you want to, or we can stay here and watch anouther movie." Langa layed out the options for reki. HE thought for a sec, "can we cuddle for 5 more minutes? and then im down to go." Reki smiled his cheesy big grin.

"of course, ill never say no to cuddles." They cuddled for 5 minutes and Langa got Reki up before he got ready to fall alseep. "Hey bring a jacket, itll get cold in about a hour." THe other nodded and walked to his bag to pull out his classic yellow hoodie.

Langa streched out his arm, offering to hold hands. Reki being as clingy as he his, latched onto his hand and walked in sync down the road. "its so pretty here," Reki observed his surroundings taking it all in.

It hadnt been a hour but her was right, it was chill out. "langa whats that over their?" He pointed to a big black gate surround a big patch of land. Langa looked to his left and smiled. "want to go check it out?" The smller nodded his head and they wanted toward it.

They pulled up to the place and reki soon realized what it was. "Is this where-" He was cut off his langa dragging him futhur.

After walking a little wasy they got to a small path that led to the otherside. They followed it and Langa seemed very chill. They stopped infront of where langas dad layed. Reki looked up at langa who had tears forming in his eyes. They filled his waterline. Reki reached up and whipped away a few tears that had fallen.

"Hey dad, Its been a few years yeah?" His voice was shaky. This was a new new side of langa, one completely different. Reki was very good at english so he spoke pretty fluently with langa. (all this was in english) The stength in Langas grasp got strong.

"Mom and I have been good, Ive made many friends, and Ive even gotten a boyfriend too. He makes me so happy, I jsut wish you wre here to meet him." Tears started falling down even quicker now, His dad was a big sensitive spot for him, he meant so much to him when he was growing up.

"Hi Oliver, im Reki, Langas boyfriend, dont worry ill make sure to keep him safe and happy." He turned his head to the left the face reki, pulling him in to kiss the top of his head.

..........................

Finishing up they left and Langa was quite. "Im so proud of you, you did so well." reki smoothered the bluenette in small affermations while they walked to the eating place. Langa hadnt been to his dads grave in about 3 years, ever since he moved to okinawa, he never left well until now. Reki finally got to meet him too which made langa happy.

Reki was amazed by the place, it was popular and had some music blasting outside. "woah-" "this is actually may favoriate place here, wenused to come here alot for holidays and family gatherings." Langa smiled at reki.  Reki has never tried canadian food before so he was excited.

He loved food, and trying new ones.

"ooooo langa whats this?" He pointed to a side dish on the menu. Langa looked and tried his best to explain it, "well yea and its really yummy, want to try it?" The redhead smiled brightly and nodded.

.....................................

They ate and left, it was pretty cheap and langa said it was on him, which reki didnt want to go with but langa won.They walked the same way back to the hotel and once they both showered and got into their night wear they winded down for the night. "today was so fun, im so happy langa, i love you" Reki cuddled closer into langas chest.

"yeah, same im super happy, and of course i love you too." He playe diwht some of rekis hair. Reki let out a big yawn causing langa to laught, "some ones tired" He hid his beat red face in langas shirt, "yeah yeah good night." Chuckling once more langa said "good night luv, this trip is going to be amazing."

____________________________________

HAI! wow almsot 2k views, crazy man. This took forever to right so yeah if u wouldnt mind please vote if ur reading this. Stay safe, stay hydrated, good night/morning -kyo <3.