Season 1 Chapter 21 : Coldhearted

The scene opens to the West house covered in snow and inside was Wally West who was fast asleep. His alarm went off and the young speedster turned it off before letting out a loud yawn.

Wally: Hey! Sweet 16! *celebrating* (That's right. It's my birthday. Arm's all better, got my cast off too. *looks outside his window* And it's snowing too? Cool! This is gonna be a good day.)

Wally got dressed and headed downstairs to the kitchen and his mother, Mary West, was making a huge breakfast for Wally.

Mary: Happy Birthday Wally.

Wally: Oh my favorite breakfast- heaping piles of everything! 

Wally: Thanks Mom.

Wally started to to eat all the food on the table at incredible speeds without any intermission.

Rudy: *chuckles* You know, if you ever come up for air, I can take you to the DMV to get your driver's license after school. This weather will be a good proving ground.

Wally: *mouth full* Not really in a big rush to drive dad, cause y'know, *swallows* I'm me.

Rudy: *chuckles* You certainly are.

 Wally: Plus, the team's throwing me a big surprise party at the cave.

Rudy: In school today, ask your teacher the definition of "Surprise".

Wally: You want surprise? Just watch Miss Martian's expression when I collect y birthday kiss. Ha!

Mary: Well, I have a surprise for you, or at least your Aunt Iris does.

Mary turns on the T.V. and changes the channel to the news where Iris was giving Wally a shout out.

Iris: *through T.V.* And a special shout out to my nephew Wally, wishing him a very happy 16th birthday. Now for school closures. The following schools have declared today a snow day: Dubuque elementary, Spiesac junior high, Central City High, Keystone High-

Wally: *get up* Oh yes! (Could life get any sweeter?)

[Time skip]

Later that day Wally headed to the cave and tried to pretend to be surprised when he saw everyone inside.

Computer: Recognized: Kid Flash, B-0-3. Zeta tube network now offline due to extreme atmospheric conditions.

Wally: Whoa. I just made it. Be a tragedy if I missed my own-

Wally walked inside of the pitch black kitchen when suddenly...