Chapter Four.

"Did she eat it?" Fred asked excitedly when Harry fell face forward out of the Weasleys' kitchen fire.

"Well, she held it in her mouth," Harry admitted. "But chocolate melts, so yeah. I'd say so. What was it?"

"Don't know," Fred said cheerfully as George helped Harry to his feet. "But it isn't anything bad. We'd never do that. They're all beauty-based. We made them ourselves," he boasted. "And who better to test them than (Y/n)?"
Hermione shrieked as she fell out of the fireplace. Her wide eyes shot around the room and she abruptly calmed down at the familiar faces.

"Oh, thank heavens. I was worried I'd end up in a stranger's home," Hermione said, accepting Fred's hand and brushing herself off.

"Did she actually eat it?" Fred asked. Hermione nodded slowly, glowering at the boys.

"What— did— you— feed— her?" she demanded, poking her finger into Fred's chest.

"The worst that'll happen is animal ears," George chimed. "Or flowers, perhaps... Hopefully she isn't allergic to any animals... or pollen..."
The tiny kitchen exploded with laughter; Harry looked around and saw that Ron was sitting at the scrubbed wooden table with two red-haired people Harry had only seen in pictures. He immediately concluded they were Bill and Charlie Weasley, the oldest in the family.

"How're you doing, Harry?" said the nearer of the two, grinning at him and holding out a large hand, which Harry shook, feeling calluses and blisters under his fingers. This had to be Charlie, who worked with Dragons in Romania. Charlie was built like the twins, shorter and stockier than Percy and Ron, who were both long and lanky. He had a broad, good-natured face, which was weather-beaten and so freckly that he looked almost tanned; his arms were muscular, and one of them had a large, shiny burn on it.
Bill got to his feet, smiling, and also shook Harry's hand. Bill came as something of a surprise. Harry knew that he worked for the Wizarding bank, Gringotts, and that Bill had been Head Boy at Hogwarts; Harry had always imagined Bill to be an older version of Percy: fussy about rule-breaking and fond of bossing everyone around. However, Bill was— there was no other word for it— cool. He was tall, with long hair that he had tied back in a ponytail. He was wearing an earring with what looked like a fang dangling from it. Bill's clothes would not have looked out of place at a rock concert, except that Harry recognized his boots to be made, not of leather, but of dragonhide.
Before any of them could say anything else, there was a faint popping noise, and Arthur appeared out of thin air at George's shoulder. A dizzy (Y/n) was by his side, now with a navy headscarf with light embroidered flowers tied behind her ears and over her head.

"That wasn't funny, Fred!" Arthur shouted as (Y/n) held her hands to her mouth, trying not to lose her lunch. "What on earth did you give her? I couldn't even reverse it!"

"A birthday gift," Fred said with another grin. "Which one was it, dad?"

"I can't believe you! I can't believe you!" (Y/n) cried in distraught. The Weasleys and Harry roared with laughter as Hermione pestered (Y/n), requesting to see what happened. A gasp tore (Y/n)'s throat as she caught sight of the eldest Weasley sons and she quickly hid behind Hermione, using her as a shield. "This day just gets worse and worse!" she wept. She reluctantly let Hermione peek at what happened before requesting she fixed the headscarf

"This isn't funny!" Arthur exclaimed, though his eyes danced in amusement. "Just wait until I tell your mother—"

"Tell me what?" said a voice behind them.
Molly had just entered the kitchen. She was a short, plump woman with a very kind face, though her eyes were presently narrowed with suspicion.
"Oh, hello, Harry, dear," she said, spotting him and smiling. "And hello, girls," she greeted Hermione and the weeping (Y/n). Hermione, who had been the only other to see what had happened, was trying not to laugh as she comforted (Y/n). Molly's eyes trailed up and down (Y/n) rather judgmentally. "Do you have a jacket, (Y/n)?"
The boys winced and averted their eyes.