Time

After she got out of the shower, she wrapped a towel around herself and walked out to her room

After she got out of the shower, she wrapped a towel around herself and walked out to her room. She changed into some leggings and a T-shirt. Elijah wasn't back yet so she laid back on her bed and closed her eyes, smiling. She felt Elijah straddle her hips and she opened her eyes.

Elijah sat with his legs over her hips and leaned down with his hands on either side of her head, he grinned, "If you wanted to stay in bed all day you should have just said." Before she knew what was happening, she was straddling him, she blushed.

Genevieve looked down at him, he had taken a shower and changed into a new suit. She felt like she was burning up and he was the flame heating her. She smirked at him, grabbing his tie in her hand, wrapping it around. She pulled and he came up on his elbows, "My god." He whispered and she could feel him against her. She kissed him and he put his hands on her hips, groaning slightly as he felt her ass under his fingers.

She moved with no warning and was out of the bed. He sighed and laid his head back, "I didn't say I didn't like the idea of staying in bed all day." Genevieve laughed, "Too bad. I'm hungry." She walked to the door, opening it. She felt a breeze as he sped off down to the kitchen. By the time she got there he was already pulling stuff out of the fridge.

"Not fair. I don't have super speed." Elijah grinned, "That's why I will always have the upper hand on you." She rolled her eyes and looked at the counter, "Cook off?" She questioned and he grinned, "You're walking into a trap." She laughed, "How do you know? You've never tasted my food." He nodded, "Fine, you're going to regret this."

They got started, her making eggs and sausage, him making chocolate chip pancakes. To throw him off his game (some people call it cheating), she took some pancake mix, "I'm trying your product." She said and winked as she put it in her mouth and sucked it off with an audible 'pop', looking him right in the eyes. He watched her intently and forgot he was cooking a pancake in his pan. Smoke started to rise from it and he cussed, flipping it over, it was completely burnt on that side.

Elijah looked up at her as he threw it in the trash, "You she devil, trying to seduce me into sin." She laughed hard at his words, "A she devil? Huh?" She took some flour in her hand and walked towards him, "What are you doing?" He eyed her warily. "Nothing." She rubbed her hands together, a layer of flour on each hand. "Just trying to seduce you." She walked towards him and he sped away on the other side of the kitchen, "That's cheating!" She whined and laughed. "You cheated earlier, seducing me." He acted offended.

Genevieve pouted, "I just wanted to give you a kiss." Elijah narrowed his eyes, "Yeah and I'm sure the flour has nothing to do with that kiss." She shrugged, "Fine, if you don't want to kiss me, I'll go find someone else who does." He was in front of her in the next breath, he trapped her against the counter with his arms and leaned down, "No." He whispered and kissed her deeply. She kissed back and grinned when he pulled away, "Sucker." She grabbed his ass with both hands, leaving hand prints.

Elijah looked down behind him, "You little..." She escaped his arms and ran, but she didn't get very far when his arms went around her waist. She laughed and kicked, trying to get free, "I was just marking my territory!" She squealed. He threw her back on the couch and climbed over her, "I need to mark my territory now." He bit her neck, not hard enough to hurt but hard enough that it left a mark.

Genevieve squeaked, "It's not fair that you're stronger then me and can pick me up." He grinned, "I thought it was a good thing. I thought it meant I could do this." He lifted her up and sat on the couch, he set her on his lap, straddling him. She put her hands on his shoulders, "Hmm, that is pretty good."

He smiled up at her, "Now, are you hungry?" She kissed his nose, "Yes." Her stomach decided to growl right then also. He chuckled and and got up, keeping his hands on her thighs as he walked to set her down in the chair at the bar. He served her some of everything and got her a glass of orange juice before he got himself a plate and a glass, sitting in the chair next to her.

"I think you win." She said as she ate the pancake, "Don't worry my distraction didn't work." He looked at her and smirked, "Oh, it did." When they were done they cleaned the kitchen together.

"What do you want to do for the rest of the day?" He asked and she looked at him, "Are you staying the rest of the day?" He smiled, "If it's okay with you, of course." She nodded, "I just figured you have some type of business to do." She shrugged. He shook his head, "Elena is doing as I say and doing nothing. Which I appreciate because that means I get to do what I want, which is spend as much time as I can with you."

She leaned over and kissed him, "I want to dance." He smiled, "I want to watch." She got up and headed up stairs, he followed after her. She went into her own personal little dance studio for one. She pulled out her phone, unlocking it for him, "Pick a song." He smiled and took her phone, he was greeted by a photo of her and Elena smiling, he switched to YouTube and looked up a song he heard the other day and really liked.

She smiled, "Okay, let me just hear it the first time through." She stood in the middle of room and stretched her body out. He sat down and watched her, she was beautiful and graceful but his mind wondered to other thoughts, thoughts he couldn't stop. What if he just took her against the mirror, right now, watching himself take her from both angles? He swallowed hard, god what was wrong with him?

"Hello! Elijah!" Genevieve was waving her hand in front of his face, "You okay?" Elijah cleared his throat, "Yeah." His voice was rough and he looked at her, "Sorry, I was thinking." She smiled, "About something good I hope." She walked away back to the middle of the room and he watched her walk away, "Yeah. It was good." She smiled at him, "Turn the song on again." He nodded and turned it on.

Elijah watched her move her body, almost in a trace, and that's what he did all day. He picked songs and she danced, he was in love with her already. A week this time? That's how long it took. He shook his head, he should have known the moment he saw her that this was going to happen. She was the definition of perfect to him.

They made some late lunch and watched movie but he watched her more. This soul bond thing, it was so serious, she consumed his thoughts. She was every breath he took and every beat of his heart. He could spend the rest of eternity in her presence. She was addicting, everything about her, her intelligence, her heart, her soul, her body, her blood, her eyes even hypnotized him. He couldn't get enough of her.

He was staring at her when he slipped something out, "I love you." He whispered. She looked up shocked and he shook his head, "Sorry, I know it's to early for you, you just met me. But I've known you all my life. So, I know. I love you." She blushed, "You don't have to say it back, just when ever you're ready and take your time. But I'm going to continue to tell you everyday because I know I have loved you from the moment I met you in Greece and I have never told you, then it was to late. I'm not missing my chance this time. I love you." She teared up and leaned over, kissing him deeply.

"Can I take you on a date tomorrow?" He asked once she pulled away and smiled, nodding, "Of course."