Ovalsan recap report

Ovalsan Ivan here to reporting in on the first phase of the Captain N campaign.

In Nintendo land a van crashed landed near some of Paluteria's men lead by Pit one of his men took a closer look when the door opened and what revealed to be a human girl named Kelly ChadBerg who the Nintenguard codenamed Captain N  when I was gavin the assignment with the Nexmare problem but when I use the animus on her turns out the she's not of earth technically she descended from a earth it's complicated which led to something more intriguing that have me and those and those of Kelly's made friends with Palutia who happened to be Chester's mom don't ask who are how that happened that's for later but when we got to Earth Vive Fortress not a big fall the official forgot to add a point of descent into consideration.

Then their a reunions of Kelly dad and her new stepmom Diana Loxley with her son Gabriel who looks like Link from the Zelda books but he not what he seems well not as he seem that is.

After tying up Loose Ends Kelly had for her home where Chester found her in the Hyrule that's in the middle of the u.s. feeling the hate of every politician as I'm fading occupation there we worked with the Sikhs of that land lead by get this Kelly's sisters Sheea and once we got into the Castle Kelly beat Gar Raven with the Master sword trying out that she's the link of her Earth and her sister is a Zelda like their mom but she is called Kenna if there's more than one Zelda in the room but Airy Pops in crashing the celebration telling us as long as he's around Kelly and those who side of her will never know peace by triangulate where the astral projection is coming from California  which is a Playstatanel outpost and a little details to set things up this is we're shut this family some kind of chain like birthmarks around his arm that goes back to World War II.

Oh just adding some additional details Kelly's linked form or Lane by her birth parents you have some kind of portal around her it's just a hunch I think it's for plugging in whatever items she finds normally does Della stories never explain on where link put all his gadgets and items that he get her on his adventures a big backpack with ruin the whole look.

That's up for heading off with chester to help them face the destiny that seems to be familiar but if it is I think it is then the fall of Olympus will begin anew.