Chapter 15

Ovalsan log: Chester's old place does look nice and yet not too big him and me split up with me with Sweet tooth and him with doll face to cover more ground.

2nd entry

The room me and Sweet tooth were in are as followed.

The person Larry I'm made of what seems to be for stories that has little to do with just his family name but I think the statuettes are pointing to where we need to go.

The Observatory is a very unusual place in the store map on the wall seem to match the one that we are planning on heading to I feel like we are going to go to more then we have planned.

The game room looks like an old men's club kind of place just with chess pool darts and so on.

3rd entry

Once we all got into the artifact room they are all in glass cases with the vases and the artifacts goes back to what Chester's ancestor found back in the war and the key piece we have goes into what seems to be a statue of someone that I know all too well then we here something opening in the main hall.

Last entry

When we got back to the main hall what seems to be the basement door opening and once the rest got in that they're doing their own Aaron we decide who goes in and once it's all been settled me Rogers Duststar Frida Fazwolf Howard John and of course Chester ChadBerg head in without knowing what below other then who is waiting for us.