Chapter seven

Preshow

Ovalsan log:Just took a sit at a different Balan Wo-

Balan:as no communication nor recording device even if it's not visible are allowed during the live performance once all the guests are here.

Then Fridas Fazwolf came in and see Ovalsan and his friends at one of the tables but instead of going at him she takes her own seat and Balan see her.

Balan:Ah miss Fazwolf good to see you came I inform both your parents that that you are here and they are invited to today's performance and once they and three others arrive we will begin.

Not long Freddy and Roxanne came in and see their daughter but they took their own seats.

Then the final three came and Ovalsan recognized not just Genoten Solidten but a old old acquaintance Howard John but he's from a different kind of and it's a dimensional professions that's a Mac one to be exact but the last person seemed to give all the familiar vibe from the star on the person's jacket has definite color in a way it seems only natural of a simple Brown and once they are all seated Balan came on to the stage to start the show.

Forward intro

Balan:Welcome to the Balan Wonder world variety show I'm Balan obviously and I see we have some new friends and one old favorite but we have so much to show and yet so little time so let begin.

Act one

Intro

Balan:Now the Jack in the box maybe surprising to some but other the scare but when axon pops out does it ever think of side of its box and what will he find out this so far First Act of the wonderful variety show I present to you.

Title:Thinking outside the Jack in the Box.

Monologue by Freddy Fazbear.

The setting:On the table of the small boy bedroom.

Freddy: when you are Jack in the Box it's like popping out and back in and pumping out and repeats nothing change for me that's a boy it's a good from what I'm hearing downstairs his parents are fighting but yet do I know I'm just a silly toy that barely knows outside of his box and great now there's too much other at least it stopped in the boy is heading up time to go back into my box once more and wish was something different.

Then a leathered hand pick up the box and started cranking the handle with the other.

???:But it like they say.

Once the Fazbear pop up he see a great Freight.

???::Be careful what you wish for.

Freddy:Sweet tooth??!!

Outro

Balan:Leave it to Lance to Stirrup summons fear of clowns but the point of the story is your half too sometime come out of your own Comfort yourself voice of the uncomfortable of force itself in and Lance has something tied up in his mouth is he?

Balan turn around and his opposite tied up with some kind of fudge pop in his mouth with a letter attached to it.

Balan:Hmm maybe I'll gave this at intermission but for now the show must go on.