Chapter 14

Group A

Frida Fazwolf

Howard John

Freddy Fazbear

Rodger Duststar

Location:The chagburge Cemetery

Frida sniff around the cemetery and found on one of the Headstones are the switch that's in a name that seems to be misspelled then press the leather that's not meant to be in the name.

Then the group hear what seem to be something open up go to think it's coming from the only Crypt Stellar that's in the cemetery but Howard it could think it be unlocking something for someone else in the other place or two.

When they look into the Crypt stellar seem to be open and they went in.

Rodger:Never fond of dungeons.

Freddy:They always have something to surprise you?

Rodger:You don't know whoever narrating can be trusted.

Frida:Not big on pen and paper games are you?

Rodger:Am not good with the roll of the dice you may say it just that their are thing you have to take control of one own life.

Howard:True but their are thing you can't predict so you can counter it.

Rodger:That what I once called rival thought to beat me you may say they are control freaks needless to say.

Howard:I know how it like dealing with those like them.

Frida:Like how he was when you introduced me to my dad but that's a different story for another day.

B1

When they got to the first basement floor the place have corpses in the cellar bunks then comes their first encounter when three corpse rose up.

- battle start -

Rodger start with his Shield makeup throw and took out corpse a.

Then Frida fire some well place round on both remaining corpses and they both fall

- Group A win -

Freddy:guest your not bad of a shooter.

Frida:Well have to be better if am to go after the real thing someday.

Freddy:Cute

Rodger:That could happen some how call it a feeling if you want.

B2

When they got the second floor basement I see that there one stone sarcophagus an armored corpse Rose from it with an ax and shield.

Freddy:Am guessing that the Dungeon boss.

Rodger:So it seem.

Frida:Good thing I have armor piercing rounds.

- battle start -

Rodger Kelsey Shield to knock out the acts of the corpses hand does having Frida putting it down.

- group A wins -

Freddy: at least I'm supportive

Howard:Me well am saving mys for emergency.

Final basement

Once they got to the final basement Frida just put the key piece into it seems to be the mural and that clears it.

Rodger:I guest the gallery is more puzzle based.

Howard: And the mansion is what Ovalsan would call the boss entry.

Group B

Blitz

Roxanne Wolf

Muku Gopan

Bulchi Gopan

Genoden Stonetin

When they enter the gallery Genoden lead the puzzle solving it is not of History when the paintings needs to be put in a certain order for each room all the way to what seems to be the main gallery which took them under 3 minutes to complete.

Wednesday at the key into the statue that was it.

Genoden:Sometimes am to smart for my own good.