Chapter four

But a few minutes later the Chester Ovalsan and Blitz got to the Abstergo animus Center in the business and research District of the PlayStatinel outpost while keeping a low profile when they got into the place look nice but they can't let their guard down.

"Ok," say Chester as he looks at the display map " the personal study is in the third floor called climbing one tree a place to look at one's own history so that's where we'll go to good thing as a free study day."

Ovalsan see the other study room that seem sounds like most of the other rooms of those that seem to be on Webster Groves interstella studies sounds like they are sci-fi movie enthusiast like the one he found in Kelly's gnotes if the UFS  which means over time they have made culture experiments that are from them Sci-Fi movies and series and may have contingencies to prevent history from repeating itself and asked Chester "Have you ever thought on going to these places?"

"They are to dangerous for casual visits and those from Earth are not allowed to leave Earth." Answered Chester.

Then Ovalsan says "Ouch."

Then Ovalsan since a flow of interest in the Mojo from the employee record archives with a hint of banjo music into his ear.

Then Blitz says "I could have a room ready in 30 to 45 minutes so you to have to wait in the meantime look around maybe."

Chester have no problem with it and head to the Billings Cafe while Ovalsan flow towards the employee archives upon entry it looks like a place where you're just sit down put the vyasa on your head and let your mind wander through the archives.

Then Ovalsan take a sit at one of the stations put the VR set on his head and descent into the archive following the flow of the Mojo that Calling him.

Ovalsan study log:In my descent into abstergo employee archives Bollywood seems to be a banjo music along the way they seem to have connections in to get this Fazbear entertainment cognito which I never heard of and Hinobi looks like I got another piece to add to my Hinobi conspiracy board wow it's a rule to keep your log separate from what I can say without deviating from the campaign logs it seem that Abstergo have insides get what they can get any use out of them.

Any way during my travels by the stream of the banjo that's team to beat those looking for what they have of interest in some or what seems to be on a black hat and they call me crock pots while there has been one of documenting........ Balan Wonder world playhouses over the year?

Then I reached where the banjo music is playing it's on the files of the abstergo history researcher Geodon solidtin who currently in Florida for personal studies on the geminoid occupation but the bigger question is how to get him or those he took up residence and to help us once Things Are resolved here?

One last thing before I go out to meet with the others there's a friend that I stumble on but simply says macrophilia... coincidence?