Chapter 12

Ovalsan:Guest I better explain on why I have the clown and the psycho doll tagging along now.

Ovalsan log:Me and Howard have pick a car with him as driver and me as gunner now the only thing lift to do is enter Twisted metal.

Once we found the secret entrance the other contestants are non man units the cars are not the one that I know from the archives and once all the contestants are all together DM came on the big screen.

Calypso:Welcome to Twisted metal I am calypso and this underground track is your Battleground surprise one wish and the vault key piece let the games begin.

Ovalsan:The weapon powerups are but. What we have dealt with are nothing but oversized RC car in the last one is one big truck needs to say how the mighty have fallen. And once we enter the Winner's Circle calypso let us in and then he says his lines but even as a has-been Calypso is still a monkey's paw when he have sweet tooth grabbing my right arm while I was getting the vault key piece and then look at him.

Calypso:You seen how myst that the Playstatgion care on those that don't servi the PlayStatinel and the gun for hire they are using won't make thing better for everyone and never will.

Ovalsan:And you want me to see if I do something about this.

Calypso:My request is simple Sweet tooth and Doll face on your friends quest.

Ovalsan:I'll do what I can but I won't make any promises that I can't keep.

Calypso:So be it.

And that how I end up with these two loonies.