chapter one

A transport shuttle have landed in the California Playstatgion occupation shuttle transport once it's completely stopped the passengers came out among them is Chester ChadBerg who is here to tie up Loose Ends and his company by Ovalsan to help in anyway he can then he turn on his log recorder.

Ovalsan:Ovalsan  log me and Chester have arrived in his hometown to deal with factors that would Harden the plants of Extended space travel back to Kelly's home world the only question is where to begin?

Once Chester and Ovalsan got out of the Depot they find themselves in a big city Chester heads towards his left like he knows where he's going and Ovalsan quickly followed and says to him "Hey wait up and where are you going?"

Then Chester says "To my old safehouse so I can try to reunites with some old friends because we all help we can get." Ovalsan reluctantly Falls Chester to his safe house so he can explain.

Once they got to the safe house inside the place looks nice but there's only one car parked while there seems to be a table with some kind of tabletop stuff and a little thirsty when Ovalsan got a closer look while Chester is looking up some old friends.

"Hey Chester," Asked Ovalsan "What kind of tabletop games Do You and Your Friends Play?"

Then Chester takes a look at the table top Ovalsan is Talking about and then says after he send out the summing E-mail "My group old tabletop board game guess it's been I've been away longer than I thought ask her what kind of games we generally play whatever campaign we can come up with with that not found by a mailing RPG universes but we always want to write a final fantasy but can I contact I'm getting a story made into a book once we won and the rest is history."

Then left Jesse's friend responded It Blitz taser and he have a meeting set up an outpost commander of the Playstatael in a few days but he's willing to meet with them at the usual Diner tomorrow.

Winchester look at his old car he thinks he should come in and styling says "maybe we should get that car all tuned up first."

On the way over Ovalsan Asked Chester "So what it like growing up here?

"Well," says Chester "I been living here till I join the M.S.B just dream apart that's all but before that I've been at the cat all of a town needs a C I'm a grease monkey because of the Mansion life is not for me."

Also saw the old grass ain't always greener on the other side of the fence thing.

Then Chester says once they are getting closer to his usual tune-up place "Once am old enough to out of their the place I work at.....is.....?"

But once they got their it seem that place changed big time into some cheesy animatronics showcase garage.

When Ovalsan took a closer look at the place the sign reads Roxanne Wolf's garage give him a very annoyed look but Chester says when he got out "You got to be kidding me?"

Once they got into the place it's as ridiculous as it can get they have a stage show and on that stage is a grease monkey playing the drums at artists on the base and Roxanne on the guitar and on the mic but Ovalsan take a closer look at the Roxanne animatronic hurt years seems to be covers of some kind but what for?

Chester ask for the manager of the circus show Fiasco the manager is Molly Benpo another of Chester friends back in the days she explained that the Fazbear entertainment of his Dimension bought the old place to expand into motor with Roxanne wolf as the base mascots.

"Ok that got to sound like abstergo going into Motors." Says Chester after hearing all that.

Then Molly says "That what you get for letting animatronics really business."