Chapter eight

Ovalsan log:Got out of the Wonder world theater and one step closer to our goal with Rogers Vault key piece the question is how to get the other two and how to proceed with it?

Entertainment District cafe chatroom.

Chester: Ok here the situation each key piece seems to be apprised of each competition one for the animus volt challenge the other being Twisted Metal so the question is how are going to defied on which group goes where?

Ovalsan:Well for the Twisted metal we may need to go with the best driver we got.

Frieda:Well am the best driver by far so I have the Edge to Win It.

Roxanne:Sorry but absolutely not even if clipso is who they say he is he will fuse me and your dad into one in a wish for us being back together.

Ovalsan:And what about you Roxy wish Frida to be a actual wolf.

Roxanne:I get you know more about him then the rest of us but he may not be like what he was before.

Ovalsan: Noted.

Howard:Well One of the Studios they was work for it to the documentary about myths and legends about which granters and they can depend on how they can grant anyone's wish.

Ovalsan:So it seem me and Howard on the Twisted metal thing and rest on the Vault thing.

Frida:I'll see if I my usual Vault hunting friends are up to it.

Freddy:With all do respect Frida are are you just specifically keeping me and your mom out of your thing so I won't cramp your style.

Chester:Well their nothing how many you can have in your group and of will follow your lead since you know more about this then we do.

Ovalsan:I could join if it on a Sabbath day but the clock is ticking for us and we can't waste any unnecessary amount of time so me and how it will attend to Twisted Metal wow the rest to the vault.

Chester:Ok guess that's settled.

Freddy:Ok and....brake.

Then they each went to the price they needed.

Now the real question is whi will get their prices first?