Ovalsan report update

Ovalsan:This is Ovalsan calling from a neutral Inn come in Chagburge Farm house repeats this is Ovalsan come in.

Paluteria:Paluteria here what you have to report?

Ovalsan:The Aries situation have been resolved without history repeating itself all saint names to get a ship to come in theater in the next 3 months from now.

Paluteria:I see as for what been doing here since you and Chester are off on your little errand the rest of us are currently working on his family farm are of fair labor Diana and Samus are working on house maintenance I'll Gabriel with Kelly Art Anime animals and they seem to like her more in the four son she does come here for the summer.

Ovalsan:Abd her biological parents and sister?

Paluteria:Oh Rico Kena are decent farmers as for Sheena mostly house Erin's law her friends when she was visiting me while Inn moms and I was their kids have to work in the local town.

Roxanne:Wait you with others have gave birth in Hotel?

Paluteria:The situation was beyond my control.

Roxanne:So did I on my way back to my hometown in the aftermath of my divorce.

Paluteria:....Can you put Chester on the horn Kelly like to talk to him.

Roxanne:Ok Chester is for you.

Chester:So Kelly how are thing at the frame?

Kelly:Well the pig ain't causing an uprising for starters but my real folks told me my actual name.

Chester:Is it a Kel-le like name?

Kelly:It Lena Lena Garmist.

Chester:Hmm interesting and I guess you are now having a slight conflict between your Earth name in your Hyrule Name by now?

Kelly:Just got done processing it but here's something you should know before handing it back to Ovalsan Johna Inkbell met some unusual people at the nightclub she was working on as a pole dancer and wants to join us for the upcoming voyage and here's Ang.

Chester:Ovalsan your pain of a sister is on the horn.

Ovalsan:Yeah Ang?

Ang:Some Imps who call themself Amber Hoofripper and Mark Furbum are going to be your servants as the counter to my own cherub Leo by the bean so don't have them do anything funny.

Ovalsan:As long as you don't use him as a stool pigeon.

Ang:Deal

- End report-