Chapter two

Ovalsan:Ovalsan log after getting the free tune-up by beating the challenge we are now at the Rendezvous point the habits of You Diner the only thing to do is to hear the guy that we are meant to meet.

Once Chester and Ovalsan got in Ovalsan see the Wolf bear hybrid sitting down at the dinner bar while Chester see Blitz waving at him from the booth on the far right end of the dinner.

Once they sit down with him to talk up on old times.

- Dinner both chatroom-

Blitz: So Chester how are things and who he?

Chester: well to start off that's Ovalsan  and well what I can say Diana and I all day long and will she and Kelly along with those Sbarro on our current working at the farm of my grandparents for now until I press to tie up loose ends here.

Blitz:I see well the commander is will to meet you and Ovalsan this afternoon just be their before six so he can have a word with Ovalsan before his other appointment he have with another.

Ovalsan:Well whoever this buffoon of a commander is brother have what we are looking for.

Blitz:Oh he does just can't find the right person to do that all.

Chester:My old family Estates on my dad's side to be exact.

Ovalsan:Now am interested.

Chester:Why are you letting that fool mess with that place?

Blitz:Because he order me to.

Chester:Looking for those keys pieces is a Fool's errand.

Blitz: and The Outpost Commander is that fool.

Ovalsan:And I think I know who that fool is.

Chester:Now sure if it the same fool.

Ovalsan:Noted.

-Chatroom end-

Meanwhile at the dinner bar the wolf/bear hybrid seen to be upset when the bear sit the to her and says "So Frida how-"

"AHHHHHHHH daddy mom fire me." Cried Frida.

"Their their am to meet you here anyway." Says Fridas dad then she grab some napkins and let out a big blow oh most sounds like a trumpet.

"Their their I know you started working for us so you can be more time with us." Says Fridas dad.

Then Fridas take a big jug of OJ and then says "I been working around the house since I was 12 to past the time afterschool and even if you pay me back then I still fell lift out."

Then her dad drinks some coffee and says "I get what you are saying with the way things are now but your little escapism with your friend at that place is pure tedious."

Frida knows what her dad is talking about and then says to him "At least we are now killing bugs over their."

Then they leave the dinner and drove off.