Chapter five

Once the animus room is available put plugs in Chester into it he started to look into with Gmail to synchronize and once found Chester's Drive-In into World War II where it all started with his great-great-grandfather Kertin as a synchronizing begins Ovalsan hear a Amelia voice that seems to be narrating the event.

???: in the fog of World War 2 history on a classified and not disclose location Kertin triberg in his small infantry battalion led by Gregory Mardune to find the stash of stolen artifacts that German have taken from France.

Gergory: okay men until states that the artifacts in the best Camp up ahead our mission is to clear it of the squatters so they can be safely extracted so we have to take out the captain's in the camp if they're as mean to be 5 to 10 soldiers easy for us to take care of any questions?

???: Italian didn't question but Intel didn't say what kind of soldiers are there like five humans three Gorgons and two minotaurs. Even with the human Soldier has been wiped out half of Kertin fellow soldiers have been ripped apart by the mentors or Turn to Stone he ran to where the artifact are stored Chester.

Ovalsan: okay this is so like the end of Assassin's Creed 2

???:Ovalsan am married here so no talking please.

Ovalsan:Hey I mean to cause some Deep hurting Deep hurting.

???: as I was saying before I was so rudely commented. He found what seems to be Greek in origin from the vosses now when was the minotaurs broke one of the crates open in the commotion there are two blades and when Kertin grabbed it the rightful is destroyed the chain infused hairspray armed with such rage and then completely wrap around his arms and Olivia has self control he eliminated those that got in his way.

Once the mission is over the artifacts are extracted and the last thing all those blades and before his on departure he cease me.... Athena because Chester ChadBerg you are the descendant of Kratos the ghost of Sparta.

Once the synchronizing is over Chester found himself in the struggle with Ovalsan.

Then Blitz says "What was that?"

Then Ovalsan says "Oh I don't know oh yeah that's the bleeding effect and Chester had gone Ghost of Sparta on me which more than proved the feeling that I have about him."

Then Chester let go of Ovalsan and leaves the room then Ovalsan followed him while saying "Hey it not your call Chestnut that's how the brain affects works when someone has been secretly nice into intense moments of their ancestors lives."

Once Chester and Ovalsan got to the floor Edge View where's the ground floor below.

"How can you be so  come after that?" Ask Chester.

Ovalsan heard something like this before and says "I kinda take stuff like this before in my freelancing they just don't listen to my ideas or solutions to the problems they just want me only to observe never to metal in other Fair like I'm a camera to the but there's but there's a rare I'd like to hear my insights on certain things."

Then Ovalsan shows Chester the business card. Abstergo seem to be collaborating with and there seem to be both within the Mist to persuade them to the path they see fit.

"Ok they are really all over the place," says Chester "and what will they gain in return?"

Then Ovalsan thought a bit " I guess in return they sweep another Fiasco is under the rug the cover-ups I just a means to an end on finding something of Interest."

Then Ovalsan show Chester one of what absurd of seem to be interested in when Blitz got out and he seems to know what he think is a old Playhouse and then says to them "I know where that place is even if it still abandon it's still there.

But I believe a strange figure in the white hat was watching them and may see them soon with other guess he have planned on entertaining.