Chapter ten

Vault challenge mission buffing.

Freida:Ok here what we are up against.

The map in question seem to be on the first Vault planet Abstergo discovered when they first went to space so it seem that the objective is to be the first team to get to the Vault and defeat its Guardian but they will be waves and p.v.p tell their one group lift so be ready for anything with what you got and one more thing you will be wearing animus insulation sheets because those things will overheat you if things get intense and they will be in the changing room on your rights dismissed.

Then Freida's team went in to their respective changing rooms with the exception of Roxanne.

Roxanne:Freida can we talk?

Freida:Sure mom what is it?

Roxanne:Now I know your still a little upset with me firing you for what happened but even I know you never really like working their even if the pay is good and you do manage protential but are you really trying to get to the top of Fazbear's entertainment to end the cycle of fear and deceit?

Frieda:I don't really know mom at first I thought I start working with you and dad to spend more time with him and yet I can't feel any warmth and closure and then I became another part of their system.

Roxanne:I get what you are saying but that how thinks are and can't broken.

Freida:And yet am still looking for a way out of this nightmare.

Then Frida enter the changing room.

Roxanne:Hope your way out of what me and your dad is apart of will not take forever to find.

End buffing.

Ovalsan:Same here but how if all three key pieces are not what I think it is.