✳️Uncultured Orangutan✳️

✨ Skylar ✨

Skylar ✨

"Well don't you just look like a featherless, drowned chicken." Caleb stated the moment he walked into the foyer where I stood waiting for everyone.

"And you look like a bright ray of sunshine ready to go out and show the world your inner Disney princess, your point?" I retorted back as I glanced at him before looking down at my phone to continue playing Doodle Jump.

"Jeez I was only stating facts, you should take a few chill pills." Caleb said with a shrug of his shoulders before slinging his bag over his right shoulder.

"And you should really eat a tictac cause I can smell your poptart mixed with black coffee all the way from here, and trust me, it's not a good combination." I said as I straightened out my school uniform whilst holding in my laughter when he glared at me but also not so subtly checked his breath.

(Tell me I'm not the only one who HATES my school uniform🤢💀)

"You should know that it is highly unhygienic not only for you but for the people living in this house." I heard Oliver say with displeasure in his voice as he made his way downstairs.

"Well that sounds like a you problem and I don't really give a flying duck you smart little gremlin." Levi said back as he petted Oliver's head a little too aggresively before making a bee-line towards the kitchen.

"What did he do Olive-oil?" I asked as I held out his school bag.

"He didn't close the toiletseat after he did his business and flushed it like some uncultured orangutan. I mean doesn't he know that as you flush the toilet more than 1000 germs spread out into the air. He didn't even wash his hands Sky." He gagged as he slipped his arms through the straps of his bag.

"And that'll never change gremlin, so you might as well get used to being covered in my germs." Levi stated, chomping down on a slice of cold, leftover pizza from last night before licking his fingers causing Oliver to almost pass out from disgust.

"That's just gross bro. Anyways you two go get in the car, be glad I'm getting paid to do this or you'd be walking to school." Caleb said to us whilst grabbing his car keys.

"Why thank you your highness, for your deep consideration towards us mere peasants.바보." I started with a posh accent before rolling my eyes as I cursed him in Korean. (Dumbass)

"You speak Korean?" Levi asked with wide eyes as he stared at me a little impressed.

"Fluently yes, I have to sweep Jungkook off his feet somehow." I stated with certainty.

"Alright ladies, let's not daddle around and just so you know Caleb I'm connecting my phone to your car's audio." I stated as I dashed outside with Oliver in tow before Caleb could even protest.

וווווווווווווווווווו

"We're going on a trip in our favourite rocketship! Zoomin' through the sky little einsteins!" I sang out loud falsely on purpose just for shits and giggles.

"Would you shut up already! You're gonna make my eardrums explode." Caleb shouted as he muted one of my favourite songs.

"Such a buzzkill, where's your inner child Dodger." I mocked as he drove through the open gates that lead to Palmwood High before parking in one of the many open spaces since it was still early.

"It died along with my hearing." He retorted as he took the key out of the ignition before turning back to me and Oliver with a serious expression.

"Oh I know that look, that's the look we get from mom before going into the grocery store after that one incident." I stated ominously. I looked over at Oliver and he looked at me before we both cackled with laughter.

(And he looks at me and I look at him👁️👁️)

"Wait what happened at the grocery store?" Levi asked curiously as he turned his body to face us.

"Let's just say that I threw a cereal box at Oliver out of annoyance and when he dodged it an unfortunate old lady was standing behind him." I laughed out as I wiped a tear from my eye.

Oliver snorted before saying, "Yeah, the floor was covered in Coco Pops with a pair of false teeth."

We both laughed out loud again after he finished his sentence and Levi joined in as well. I could see Caleb with a small grin on his face through my blurry vision but it disappeared as soon as it came.

Hm, so the blue-eyed monster actually does have a soul under all those thick layers of ego and arrogance. Discovery of the century.

"Anyway if you're done cackling like the Wicked Witch of The West, I should remind you two," he paused as he pointed at both me and Oliver before continuing, "that you can't say shi-schnitzel about us being step brothers and sister. You already know the consequences if you do."

It was quiet as we all had a stare down before Oliver broke it with a frown on his face.

"Did he really just censor a curse word because of me?" He asked highly offended.

"I'm afraid he did Olive-oil."

🐋🐋🐋🐋🐋🐋🐋🐋🐋🐋🐋🐋🐋🐋

Peace out✌️