❇️Even More Spicy❇️

✨️Skylar ✨️

✨️Skylar ✨️

I've always loved the cold, the way it would cling to your skin, causing just a small shiver to run up your arms and take root in your spine. It reminds us that nature has more of an impact on us than we think to allow.

It's also a great excuse to turn yourself into a big wrap of blankets to watch Teen Wolf and finish all the seasons in an unhealthy amount of time.

But right now, in this very moment, I don't quite agree with my previous statement about loving the cold as I can't currently feel my toes.

Ok maybe that's my fault for falling asleep on a random bench in the middle of nowhere with a raging snowstorm happening above me. Not my best moment.

I was just...tired. Tired, as the adrenaline from this afternoon left my system, making me just want to crumble to the ground and sob into my hands.

I didn't obiously, because that would honestly be weird for anyone passing by.

I just kept walking on the side of the street with a slight breeze moving through my hair. I refused to look up at the sky and only at my feet that crunched with the loose gravel on the pavement which had slowly been covered in bouts of white.

Maybe if I did look up, I'd see the dark ass clouds rolling in and remember what Oliver said this morning about the possible snowstorm that would hit L.A.

Though I feel that even if I did look up, I wouldn't have done shit about finding any type of shelter, I felt absolutely nothing at that moment. Nothing would have registered in my mind because it wouldn't have cared to. Like I said, I was tired.

I haven't expressed that much emotion about my father's death since the day he died. I have said words that I trapped in the back of my mind for 6 years in a mere few minutes just because it was Caleb that taunted me. It scared the shit out of me that I had let him into my head that easily, to get me to react like that so easily.

I just wanted to forget as the earth swallowed me whole for allowing myself to act like that.

I didn't care where I was going or where I was walking, I just kept moving forward.

How poetically ironic.

After a few (what I could assume was) hours, my consiousness had slightly returned only to let me know that my toes was as cold as a penguin's ass and I had lost feeling in my nose.

By that time the worst of the storm had passed and if it wasn't bad enough that I walked through that shit, I had, against better judgement, chosen to sit on the first flat surface my eyes landed on. And maybe it was because I was just plain lazy or it was the fact that I had cried a river the first hour or two after I left the house, but I was just so exhausted, my eyes were burning like hell, and I had one massive fucking headache. One thing led to another and I was sleeping on a bench in the middle of a snow covered street dreaming about dolphins riding waves on scooters.