❇️Happy Birthday Assholes❇️

✨️ Skylar ✨️

✨️ Skylar ✨️

What in the actual fuck?

There was this really heavy weight on my chest that made it so hard to breath and it just stayed there obviously not caring that it was currently killing me.

Something scratchy, like sandpaper, came in contact with my cheek and then my nose. It tickled, disturbing my sleep further which caused me to swat at it. I felt nothing but I did hear the distant sound of laughing that came right after.

I stirred from my sleep in confusion only to be met with black beady eyes staring straight at me and into my soul.

It glitched in my brain until I finally realised why I had trouble breathing. El Gwapo had taken it upon himself to make a comfortable spot on my chest whilst probably licking my face. He seemed to have a small party hat on his head which made this scene all the more weird.

Great just the way I wanted to be woken up. A demonic rat that smelled like Friskies cat food with a party hat on his head, licking my face as if I were the one mental enough to take care of him.

"Get this disgustingly fat goblin off of me before it becomes the first cat to fly!" Just as I screamed that another burst of laughter came from the door. I looked over to see Oliver and Levi peeking into my room laughing their absolute asses off.

El Gwapo tumbled backwards when I sat up straight but still skillfully landed on his feet. He gave a disapproving meow as if he was mad at me for throwing him off balance. After noticing that I wasn't going to coax him an impatient huff escaped him before he rubbed his face against my stomach in what I could assume was forgiveness for 'treating him badly'. He then continued to jump off my bed and disappeared down the hallway with his tail swaying from side to side.

"Yes go ahead and laugh it up cause this is the only form of amusement you'll get in your sad and lonely lives." I grumbled out with sarcasm as I brushed my hair out of my face with my fingers.

"Aww don't be a sour jellybaby Sky. And besides now I have something to make me laugh when I'm down in the dumps. It makes a great birthday present too." Levi stated as he slightly waved his phone with a sly smile.

"Oh don't worry Levi, you're already in the dumps cause you're trash." I assured him with a tight smile.

"Now now, that's no way to talk to one of the birthday boys my dear Skylar." He pouted with a shake of his head.

Ah yes now that my brain has fully woken up, it has remembered that today was the day for the Preston twins to finally turn the big 18.

I was shocked to learn that Caleb and Levi both decided to not throw a party like you would expect in every other wattpad book and just wanted to go and have dinner at their favourite restaurant with Silas' homebaked strawberry and chocolate cake for dessert. And yes Silas can bake, so good that he could give the Cake Boss a go.