❇️Hurts Like A Bitch❇️

🔥 Caleb 🔥

🔥 Caleb 🔥

I fucked up, didn't I?

My gaze was focused on my hands that were pressing the two pieces of Skylar's ring together in hopes that some kind of magic made out of pure hope and belief would mend it back together. Then all of this could be fixed and I wouldn't be feeling as if the skin on my fingers were burning whilst holding the mangled ring I gloriously fucked up.

But much to my dismay the ring was still in half, Skylar was still gone, Levi was doing laps around the couch with his fingers in his hair and all my hope was long gone.

I could also not help but notice the pain from the wound on my nose that barged into my senses every now and then. I had cleaned the blood in a hurry with a wet paper towel after my shock subsided before rushing back to the livingroom. Everything just spiraled from there.

"She hates us. Did you see the way she looked at me? Oh my gosh she's going to murder me in my sleep." My brother muttered yet again just as he completed lap 54. He suddenly crouched down right where he was standing and covered his face with his arms.

"Oh please, she doesn't hate us," I comforted before adding, "Well she doesn't hate you at least."

I was trying not to let the overwhelming amount of nerves and guilt eat at me, almost making me get back into that afwul habit of biting my nails, luckily Levi's voice quickly snapped me out of my thoughts before I could even lift my hand.

"Why the fuck did you have to take things so far Caleb? This wouldn't have happened if you just stopped being a complete jackass you try so hard to be." Levi stated as he stood up straight once again, but this time he looked at me with his eyes narrowed into a glare which made me angry. Very fucking angry.

"Oh please, you knew about the ring idea the moment I came up with it, it's not like you did anything to stop me Levi. So don't go acting like a saint and blame everything on me because you're just as fucking guilty as I am." I seethed placing the two halves of the ring gently on the coffee table before standing up to match his glare with crossed arms.

"I may be guilty but let's not forget the fact that you were the one who came up with that fucked up idea. So I ask again why the fuck did you do that?" He asked once again, his arms spread out with his confrontation.

Him raising his voice at me, having the audacity to accuse me of something he knew all about was making me lose my shit. He was choosing her side yet again leaving me in the dust like he's been doing for the past few weeks. It was enough to make me yell back at him, my voice just as loud.

"She was fucking everything up Levi! She was worming her way into this family, selfishly disregarding how the people around her might feel about it! She was taking you away from me and dad sees her as someone who can do no wrong. He can't even spend one minute without yapping on and on about her, basically shoving it down our throats that she was now our "sister" every damn time. Do you know how that makes me feel? When you'd rather walk beside her instead of me. Am I not good enough anymore? A good enough brother for you? Because I sure as hell tried by making you feel loved after mom left but now you just throw that back in my face, for what? For her?" I inquired sarcastically as I pointed at the door. The door Skylar had disappeared through more than an a few hours ago.