✳️Dipsy The Teletubby✳️

✨ Skylar ✨

✨ Skylar ✨

It's official.

My brain is fried and crisped into a raisin.

(Ew raisins can burn in hell🤢🤧)

I mean do you know how mind-numbing it is to try and figure out how x = a-b and y (heh get it? no?ok.)

It's time to pull up my big girl socks for algebra but I'm already feeling slightly irritated with all the piercing stares I've been getting since I've made my little announcement at break. Hell, I've encountered five people so far that tried to "befriend" me since they now know that I'm Caleb and Levi Preston's stepsister and one even had the audacity to say, "Hey I know you, you're Tyler right?"

...I've never been more disgusted.

(No offence to any Tyler's out there👀 it's a beautiful name🙃)

I sat down in my chair after the teacher kindly told me where an open space was, she looked like a nice older lady that would stand ready with a cookie basket in hand but something told me that you shouldn't really piss her off or she'll whack you with said cookie basket.

I noticed all the tables in the classroom were long which meant two people are meant to fit in one table, so that means I'll have to sit next to a total stranger, not awkward at all. But hey as long as they don't cough on me, touch me or pick their nose then I'm good.

There were already a pair of worksheets on every table including mine, after quickly scanning over it I realized that it was fairly easy to do but yet again I'm smart so maybe it wasn't that easy for other people but do I care if other people have enough braincells, no not really.

I started working through the problems with a small amount of brainpower as more people walked in and took their seats around me, every second one glancing at me before turning to their friend to inform them of who I am, some even had the gall to point their fingers at me. It honestly took everything in me to not to snap my pen in half and smear ink on these people's faces.

Before I could go forth with my vengeful plan the sound of books being set down on the spot next to me caught my attention.

I put all my focus on the worksheet in an attemp to avoid the awkward confrontatian with the stranger but they obviously didn't get the memo.

"Well good morning to you émeraude." A voice came from beside me and what he said caused me to frown in confusion. (Emerald)

Da fook? Do I look like Dipsy the teletubby to this bitch?

I turned to him, ready to curse the connard out in his own language but he, fortunately for him, beat me to it. (asshole)

"My name's Anthony but you can call me anytime." He said with a small smirk as he rested his chin on the heel of his hand with his elbow perched on the table.