✳️Hissy Fit✳️

✨ Skylar ✨

✨ Skylar ✨

"You vandalized a help-center for blind children!? Are you stupid or is that supposedly big head of yours hollow?" I scolded in a whisper as I gave Levi's ear one last hard pull before letting go as we reached Caleb's car.

"It's not like I did it on purpose, how was I supposed to know it was that kind of building?" Levi grumbled out as he rubbed his ear.

"Oh I don't know, maybe you should've looked up and then you would've seen the big ass sign with the big ass words 'You Don't Have To See To Be' written on it!" I exclaimed whilst holding back the burning urge to slap a few brain cells back into his head which obviously got killed by the fumes of those spray cans.

"Ugh Caleb could you please help me out here." Levi sighed out in exasperation as he looked at Caleb pleadingly with tired eyes.

"You know as much as I hate, despise, loath, detest-" Caleb started off with a pained expression and a hand on his chest but I quickly cut him off.

"Oh could your dramatic ass just get to the point already." I said aiming to slap Caleb's arm but he dodges skillfully before looking at Levi with seriousness.

"As much as I don't like to agree with her, she's right man. You should've known that doing something like that could go wrong, especially when you get caught. This shit could've backfired so badly on us and I don't think you even thought about that Vi." Caleb stated with his eyebrows slightly furrowed as he looked at Levi before suddenly going over to him and giving him a short hug.

(Do not come at me for the nickname I get lazy ok😒🙄😪)

"I'm just glad you're ok dude." I heard him mumble whilst he patted his brother's back as Levi sighed and returned Caleb's hug.

Aww the blue-eyed monster actually cares about someone other than himself.

"But I have to ask, why is she here?" Levi inquired rather harshly after they broke away from their short hug with the corners of his lips turned down.

This time it was my turn to furrow my eyebrows but mine was as deep as a moon crater and it was from utter disbelief.

"Excuse you?! Why am I here?" I mockingly asked with one hand on my hip and the other hand pointing at myself.

"Yes, why are you here Skylar? This has absolutely nothing to do with you and I sure as hell didn't ask you to help me." Levi stated slightly raising his voice.

"You may not have asked but your brother dearest did because he knew he wouldn't be able to pull this shit off without me." I replied also raising my voice like he did.

"Haha...welp, time to remove myself from this equation so I'm just gonna go...over there." Caleb stated with an awkward laugh before bolting over to the car and literally jumped into the driver's seat.

"What in the actual fuck is your problem Levi? Last time I checked we were on good terms just yesterday and I don't remember doing something to make you this pissy over night." I inquired with my arms crossed.

"Oh please Skylar, don't act like you fucking care because you don't. I saw it with my own fucking eyes how you treated my dad like shit under your shoe, what stops you from treating me and Caleb the same way? Who am I kidding, you already do." He said angrily as his hands were balled into fists.

"Ok, I get the whole me and Caleb not liking each other and you and I could be considered people who just live in the same house but where did I ever treat Silas like shit? I have been nothing but respectful towards him and I'm starting to really like Silas but that doesn't mean I can just suddenly call him 'dad'. Is that what you want from me Levi? Because if so then you're just being a hypocrite, hell I haven't even seen you nor Caleb speak more than three words to my mother but you don't see me throwing a hissy fit over it and committing vandalism." I exclaimed throwing my hands in the air.

He wanted to retort but ultimately kept silent because he knew that what I said was true. He looked down as he unclenched his fists that still had some patches of blue and white spray paint on them. I waited for him to speak and it took him a good few seconds before he did, his voice was just above a whisper.

"This afternoon I heard a piano playing, I followed the music and it led me to where you and my dad were sat in front of the piano playing Beethoven's Für Elise. He had this big smile on his face which you wouldn't understand how hard it is to get him to show," Levi let out an unconscious smile before it disappeared again as he continued, "But you...you looked like you hated every second of it and I just got this uncomfortable, heavy feeling that pressed down on my heart when I saw your expression after my dad showed that rare and special side of himself to you. So I guess I got a tad bit mad." He ran his hand through his hair, a trait I noticed he shared with his brother when they were nervous.

I stared at him as I tried to recall what happened earlier today and when I finally remembered I just wanted to slap my forehead which I did.

"Oh not again." I said out loud as I dragged my hand down my face.

"What?" Levi asked confused as he looked up at me.

"Levi, you should know that when I was playing the piano next to Silas there wasn't a single annoyed or hateful bone in my body because that was the most happiest and eye opening thing that has happened to me this year. As for my expression, I've been told before that when I get...emotional it looks like I'm very annoyed which can cause a lot of misunderstandings...just like this one." I stated with an embarrassed smile as I scratched the side of my neck.

Levi looked just as embarrassed as he muttered a small "oh". He then suddenly crouched down with his face in his hands as he let out a long groan.

My smile turned a little more sincere as a small sigh escaped from my mouth. I walked up to him and tapped his knee with the point of my shoe.

"C'mon, get up and let's go." I said before I started walking to Dodger's car.

"Where?" He asked suspiciously as I heard him catch up behind me.

"We, dear fake son of mine, are going to get some ice cream because as your fake mother I have the obligation to make you feel better with some good flavoured cream of the ice." I stated knowingly as I glanced at him with a smile.

It was silent for a short moment before Levi broke it with an especially soft voice.

"Thank you Skylar, for helping me." He dashed for the passenger seat after those words left his mouth before I could even open my mouth and I couldn't help the small upturn of my lips that appeared involuntarily.

Like father like son.

🐳🐳🐳🐳🐳🐳🐳🐳🐳🐳🐳🐳🐳🐳

Whoever created Math exams/tests can burn and crisp up into a raisin cuz raisins do be nasty and I hate nasty raisins🤢😪😖

Byeeee👾