Dislike

sorry for this chapter guys haha 

before you read this chapter, rate on a scale out of ten how much you hate isabella. 1 = love her, 10 = hate her. comment it here. don't read on before you do it. i'll go first. (4/10). now read the chapter, and i'll ask you this same question again, and you've got to comment your score at the bottom too. enjoy

I didn't hate anyone. Well, maybe that was a lie. I hated maybe one person. But I had a valid reason to hate him. 

Apart from that, though, I didn't hate anyone. Sure, I disliked a lot of people, but even then, I had my reasons. So it really irked me that I disliked Isabella. Because she hadn't done anything wrong. Not on purpose, not to hurt me. 

So much so, that I'd started distancing myself from Harry again. He'd done nothing wrong, me and him were on great terms, possibly better than ever - but whenever he was there, so was Isabella. And it wasn't only me that noticed. 

 JANUARY 15TH 2022

It was a Friday night when me and Simon first talked about it. Him and Talia had come over to my place - the three of us had quickly formed a friend group, which Freya joined frequently, but right now it was just us three. Whilst Talia was cooking us pasta, we were quietly talking on my sofa, which is how Isabella had come into the conversation. 

"I can't remember the last time Harry and I had a proper conversation when she wasn't there! Like, I know they're dating, and good for them, but honestly, he's still my best friend. Sometimes I like having a conversation with just the two of us!" I say frustrated, after not being able to talk to him earlier at the shoot. 

He groans in agreement. "Tell me about it. She's always following him round like a little lapdog. I didn't take him to be the kid of guy who would put up with it honestly," he laughs, sending me into laughter as well. 

"What're you guys laughing about?" Talia asked from my kitchen area, making us both pause. Talia was good friends with Isabella, and we both knew that she probably wouldn't appreciate us making fun of her. 

"Imagining Lily making pasta," Simon lies, and I'm grateful that I don't have to lie to Talia, because I find it difficult. She's just too nice to do it to her. 

"That's mean, Simon. Lily - I would eat your pasta," she tells me, giving me a warm smile. 

"Yeah Simon, your girlfriend is the talented cook here, so I trust her more than you anyway," I grin at him, the conversation transitioning into one between the three of us. 

JANUARY 20TH 2022

Whoever's idea it had been to record a couples yoga video, was an idiot. I mean, who even put that idea in? Not everyone was even in a relationship!

"So who is my partner then?" JJ calls out, making everyone look around awkwardly. 

"Don't look at me," Kirsty says out loud, making a few people around her laugh, me included. 

"Lily? Will you be my partner pretty please?" He asks, and my eyes widen at the suggestion. 

"Really?" Is all I manage to say, in front of all these people with their eyes on me. 

"Yeah, just for a laugh. Bit awkward if you reject me now," he says, as if it's going to make me want to say yes anymore. 

"Well now I just wanna say no to reject you," I say sarcastically, but clarify straight after that I will partner up with him for the video.