Privacy

Okay I promise there is an actual chapter here but I wanted to do like a little Q&A / survey of this book so far...just so I can see general opinions/things like that. Just comment your answers for each question!! (I know this is weird but I'm genuinely interested and some of your input/ideas could feature in the book!!)

Okay so:

1) Who is your favourite character in the book?
- mine would have to be Kev!

2) Who would you like to see written about more?
- for me it would have to be Jon :)

3) What has your favourite plot line been so far?
- mine was probably the trip to italy!!

4) Do you like the drama in this book? Too much? Too little?
- i think there's been a substantial amount, and i plan on there being more but then that's just me

5) Are you content with the social media aspect? Do you want there to be more posts/instagram stories?
- imo i love doing these!! i wanna do more but i'd love for your input

6) Are the length of the chapters OK? Sometimes I only do 2k, and sometimes I do 5/6k. I'd love to know how long you like them!
- obviously it's easier to write less, but i will write more if people enjoy longer chapters!

7) Are there any predictions of the books future you would like to make? If I use any of them, full credit will be given!
- no answer here but it feels weird not following the trend HAHA

8) Who is your least favourite character?
- isabella is DOWN THEREEEE

9) What friendship would you like me to write more about?
- i think it'll have to be simon and lily for me. so protective and cute!!

10) Do you enjoy the sidemen crew texting chain? I'm considering either incorporating it a lot more into this book, or perhaps even dedicating a chapter to it. Let me know!
- once again no answer but pls let me know opinions

11) Finally, are you enjoying the book?!?!
- i have LOVED writing this book!!! one of my faves :)

Thank you if you answered these questions...it's so encouraging to see all the votes and comments on here, and really encourages me to provide the best updates for you guys. This little survey will be so amazing and I'd love to hear from you!! Now, onto the good stuff....

By the time I'd finally gotten home, I was exhausted. It had been such a long day - and today was only day one of many. I was so ready to just collapse into my bed, which was when I remembered that Simon and co were supposed to be coming over soon.

I mentally made the decision to text him to ask if we could reschedule - I knew that I wouldn't be good company if he came round now, and honestly I wasn't in the mood for a large company.

Simon

Heyyy, I only just got back from sorting everything out and I'm knackered. Is it annoying to reschedule?

No absolutely not! We can come round any other time. Saw your Instagram, sounded good. See you in a couple days, hope things don't get too crazy :)

Thank youuu :) me too, have a good day off tomorrow and I'll see you on Tuesday!

Harry

I'm outside. Let me in

So polite

It's cold