JJ

sooo sorry for no updates!! i've had continuous assignments <3 (still do but oh well)

MARCH 4TH 2022

From JJ

Hey! Is it okay if we have a chat before the shoot today? I need to run some things by you

Sure! I'll be there from nine onwards, so feel free to come find me then

Amazing, thanks. I'll probably get there for quarter past. Don't wanna overrun and make the shoot late

Is everything okay?

Yeah. It's good. Just need to talk to you about some stuff

Alright, then. I'll talk to you in a bit.

"I think something's going on with JJ," I say, turning my phone off and speaking to Harry, who's sat absentmindedly at the table eating breakfast. It came as no surprise that he had stayed at mine yet again last night.

"What do you mean, going on?"

"Well, he just messaged me asking if he could talk. It's not a JJ thing to do, is it - if we're being honest, I mean," I say to him, and though he ponders over it for a moment, he eventually drops his shoulders, nodding in agreement.

"Yeah, it's not like him really. Maybe a scheduling conflict, or a shoot he can't attend. I'm sure it's nothing serious," he says, giving my hand a squeeze.

"I wouldn't be so sure...if it wasn't serious, surely he would've just messaged it to me? But he actually wants to meet up in person to talk. Somethings telling me there's something bigger going on."

"Don't stress over it. We can leave now, if you want. I'm ready, just waiting around if I'm being honest. Let's head on over and you can get the talk over and done with him," he spoke warmly, giving my hand a tight squeeze. I appreciated his idea, and it was better than sitting around for the next fifteen minutes, which is what I would've done if we were to have left at our normal time.

I text Kev, letting him know we were leaving early, and by the time we reached the elevator, he was already stood there.

"Good morning," he spoke, pressing open on the doors.

"Kev, you're my security, not my assistant. I can open doors," I say, but only because I felt bad that he was doing normal things I could be doing myself.

"Just easier and more efficient. Don't you worry, when something goes above my paygrade, I'll stop," he says, obviously with sarcasm, and a wide smirk on his face.

"I have no doubts that you will," I say back, taking my place in the elevator with Harry right by my side, an impressive smile on his face too.

"What?" I ask, after looking up and noticing it.

"Sometimes you're a lot funnier than I remember you being. That's all."

"I'm not sure if that's an insult or a compliment, but for your sake I'm going to go with a compliment."

"Sounds like a win-win situation for both of us," he says cheekily, earning a subtle smile from Kev that I only just about noticed.

"Hey! Cut it out, both of you," I say, eyeing both of them up, only causing them to laugh with each other even more. "It's too early for this shit," I sighed, shaking my head as the two men continued to laugh.

I was in my own world until we arrived at the studio building, and even then I wasn't really focusing on what was going on around me. That all changed when someone shouted my name as I was getting out of the car, though.