Interlude 1: SCP-[----] - Time's Traveller

Thank you to zalia  for the fanart! They're very cool! I once again, can't add links for some reason on wattpad

Credit goes to Kamui-Monty on Wattpad for writing a SCP file for MC and letting me edit it! Please say thank you to them!!

━━━━━━━━━▲━━━━━━━━━

|| Additional follow-up interviews will be required to uncover the nature of its information. ||

━━━━━━━━━▼━━━━━━━━━

Item SCP-[----]

Object Class: Euclid

Special Containment Procedures: SCP-[----] is to be contained in a Standard Secure Humanoid Containment Cell with the addition of a bathroom. Requests made by SCP-[----] are to be reviewed before approval.

Description: SCP-[----] (formerly [Y/n] [L/n]) is a human with (h/c) hair and notably intense (e/c) eyes. It had no other remarkable features. It is to have one armed guard outside its containment cell at all times.

SCP-[----] first arrived at Site-19 on ██-█-████. It was originally detained by MTF E-11 following the site-wide breach of Site-19. Interviews have yet to yield any information as to how SCP-[----] gained access to Site-19. Any and all info regarding how it gained access is to be forwarded to the Site Director OS Site-19.

The original theory was that SCP-[----] possessed some form of a precognition ability, as it had knowledge of the various SCPs it had come across. Most notably would be SCP-173, 096, 049 and 035.

Subsequent interviews with SCP-[----] have shown that this theory was incorrect, but the ability was rather a form of time loop. If the SCP subject were to sustain deadly injuries, it will 'travel back in time' to a point before its 'death'. This varies from a few seconds to a few minutes (though never exceeding 5 minutes according to the subject). Following such an event, SCP-[----] will have a full recollection of how it 'died' and can act accordingly to avoid such a 'death'.

Addendum [----]-1: SCP-[----] has demonstrated extensive knowledge of various SCPs beyond those it has met as well as the layout of Site-19. It also appears to recognize the names of several doctors working for the SCP Foundation. SCP-[----] has stated that it is not omnipotent and that the extent of their knowledge is 'complicated'.

Additional follow-up interviews will be required to uncover the nature of its information.

X.x.X

Below are a series of audio logs. Some of which were under SCP-[----]'s file, others not:

X.x.X

"Log [----]. Subject [----]-[-------]. The subject woke up. They're..." the speaker paused. "Unsettling."

The sound of paper crinkling could be heard through the microphone.

"They're not unsettling in the way that some other SCPs are. Physically, they're nothing intimidating except for their rather intense eyes too. Bet they'd have a real nasty glare. But, the subject, they just-" the speaker made a frustrated sound. "They make me feel uneasy like they could pick me apart and still look at me like I'm nothing. Smith is still interviewing them right now. I don't think we're going to get a lot of answers though. Is it too much to ask for an easy subject for once?"

X.x.X

"Log [----]. Subject [----]-[-------]. So, time loops, huh? It's like those video games where the player gets a save point to go back to when they die," the speaker hummed. "I think we're going to have to test the time loops thing though. The subject is weird. We think they purposefully let themselves get contained by us. I don't understand them. I don't think anyone on this damn case does."