Chapter 1

A special thanks to Sortiz327 for coming up with the title and to Pinky for her big help with the main side charcters. I know its a bit early but HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!

It was a cloudy morning as a beautiful pink troll with her hair in a ponytail and she was wearing a light jacket and black leggings and she had a brief case slung over her shoulder as she caught the bus on her way to work, she sat down and looked out the window wondering what the day would bring, she looked at her phone at the picture of her and her dad.

The young lady came to the jailhouse facility and she walks in and was scanned by a security guard. ''Morning Cooper.'' She said placing her bag on the belt.

''Morning Poppy!'' The cute pink funk troll guard said as he gave her bag back.

She giggles and walks down the hallway coming to a couple of doors and took out her badge scanning it and walked though the doors coming to another hallway that was cream color and gloomy, she looks over to the kitchen area where the cooks were getting breakfast ready.

She came to another set of doors and went in though them and she heard voices loud and clear, she was now in the area next to where the inmates room were just on the other side of the wall getting ready for breakfast, she came to the end of the hallway and saw Officer Hickory as she went over to him. ''Morning Hick.'' She giggled.

''Morning Ms. Poppy.'' Hickory said he was a country troll wearing a black button vest with black dress pants and wearin a police hat with his utility belt. ''Another day in paradise huh?'' He winks at her.

''You know it, so how are they this morning?'' She asked about the inmates.

''Ehh same as usual.'' He said shrugging.

''How is Tresillo holding up?'' She asked curiously.

Hickory chuckled slightly. ''He's alright though his hand is sore after Sunset shut the cell door it.'' Hickory said.

''That's not funny.'' Poppy scolded.

''I know its his cussing that I'm laughing at and it got the inmates to shut up.'' Hickory said opening the door for her.

She walked in and the hallway smelled was better but it smelled like bleach in the gray empty hallway and on the left was a big office that said Probation Office, that was where her good friend Delta Dawn worked in.

She continued down the hall and saw another office a few doors away and she knew that was Sheriff Quincy office, he ran the whole place and she went to the end of the hall and saw another uniformed officer walking towards her.

''Hey Poppy.'' Darnell said.

''Morning Prince D.'' Poppy said calling him by his stage name.

She got out her keys and went into her office shutting the door and turning on the light, the one place she loved to be, it didn't smell bad her office smelled of roses and vanilla and she set down her bag on the desk and went to the windows opening the curtians and looked around. ''Good morning office.''

Poppy had a big room, the walls were a creamy color giving it a warm, soft feel and her floor was vanilla color and in the middle of the room was two arm chairs facing each other with a table next to one of them with a flower vase on top of it, then over to the side was her big pink desk with her pink office chair that had white poka dots on it and it had pictures of her and her dad and her and her friends and behind her office chair was a bunch of locked file cabinets and over on the other side of the room was a row of book shelves with books of all kinds of them and facing the window behind the arm chairs was a a couch with pillows, and in the other corner was a mini fridge with a table full of dounts and yummy snacks.

She sat down and pulled out her planner and checked see who she was helping out today. ''Hmm got a full day, looks like Zack is first.'' She said to herself.

There was a knock at the door and she pushed the button under her desk to unlock the door and Delta came in smiling.

''Hey Poppy.'' She smiled coming over.

''Hey Del, what's up?'' Asked Poppy.

''Well I just wanted to let you know inmate 123 is a bit on the wild side today.'' She said.

''You mean Zack? Yes I know he's always like that but thanks for the warning.'' Poppy said sitting down.

''Look Poppy I know that you like calling them by their names and that is great when they are in here but there is a reason why they have a number.'' Delta said worried.

''Why they are trolls just like us they just did bad things.'' Poppy said shrugging.

''Ok well  just know that me, Quincy and Prince D is right outside if you need us.'' Delta said smiling at Poppy.

''I know Delta.'' Poppy said. ''I gots this.''

Suddenly her desk phone beeped and she put it on speaker and she heard Hickory's voice. ''Inmate 123 is coming.''

Poppy rolled her eyes. ''Good luck.'' Delta said smiling as she left.

Poppy went to the door and waited for the first guy of the day.

Here we go enjoy and I got more to come.. I'm gonna do this once a week maybe more same as the Love Affair. Next up we get to meet the inmates and see how Poppy handles them. Also HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!