Epilogue

What happened after Branch got out of jail...

3 weeks later....

''How's supper coming?'' Asked Poppy.

''Fine, it should be ready in about 5 to 10 minutes.'' Holly said as she was cooking.

''Here finished with the desert.'' Val said.

The doorbell rang and Poppy went to the door as her heart was beating fast, there was her handsome boyfriend with a shy smile.

''Hey Poppy.''

''BRANCH!'' She squealed jumping into his arms and he hugs her.

They pull out of the hug, and they shared a passionate kiss he places his hand on the back of her head as her hands were on his chest.

''Hey lovebirds!'' Val said coming over.

''Oh, Branch I would like you to meet my roommates, Val Thunderstruck and Holly Darling. Girls this is my boyfriend Branch.'' She introduced each other.

''So, you're the mysterious guy that Poppy has been helping.'' Val said coming over and shaking Branch's hand.

''Yes, I guess so. She never told me much about you.'' He said.

''Oh, ignore her, I'm Holly and you are a handsome troll, our Poppy lucked out.'' Holly said smiling and pulled Branch in a bone crushing hug.

''Alright Holly, back off he's mine.'' Poppy said pulling Branch back.

''I know, congrats you guys. Supper is ready!'' She called.

They were about to go in when they heard the new caster.

''This is Mark Wells.'' He said.

''And I'm Mandy Cook.'' His partner said.

''Breaking news is that an inmate Marco using the fake name Sunset was found guilty on the murder of Rosiepuff Timber he will be held in a prison on his way to death row.'' Mark said.

''But that's not the only thing turns out his lawyer Creek Peacemaker is also found guilty of covering up the murder of Rosiepuff, while also bribing a fellow lawyer to frame Branch Timber he will never be a lawyer again and he is serving 30 to life with the possibility of parole.'' Mandy said.

Poppy cheered and hugged Branch tightly who smiled hugging back. Holly and Val high fived.

''Good to hear they deserve it.'' Val said.

''Yep, now that it's over with let's eat.'' Holly said as they all went into eat.

Later Holly and Val went out for some fun with her boyfriend and friends. Branch had Poppy on his lap as they were making out, sitting on the porch balcony swing. He pulls away and they rub foreheads.

''Well, I have some good news.'' He said smiling.

''Oh? What.'' She asked looking at him.

''I got enough money saved up and I'm looking into an apartment.'' He said.

''That's great!'' She said happy for him.

When Branch got out of jail, he was staying with Trollex and his nephew until he could find his own place.

''Yeah, and I want you to come help me.'' He said.

''Of course, but why me?'' She asked.

''Well, I was hoping for you and me could look together for something that suits both of us.'' He said blushing.

Poppy stopped. ''Wait Branch, are you?''

''Yes, Poppy Bell will you live with me?'' He asked as their fingers played together.