Chapter 13

Poppy visits Branch's best friend and she fight the feelings she having for Branch. Also Sunset has something in mind for Branch.

Saturday morning Poppy got up and got ready for the day putting on a pink tank top with blue shorts, she went to the kitchen and saw Holly and Gust at the table.

''Morning guys.'' She smiled.

''Morning Poppy, you're up early.'' Holly noted.

''Yeah, I have a few things to do today. What are you guys up to?'' She asked.

''Oh well Holly is coming back to the ranch with me, we have to take care of the animals and the country trolls are having a party.'' Gust said cleaning his bowl.

''Ahh say Holly is it ok if I borrow your car today?'' Poppy asked.

''Sure, sugar. But can I ask why?'' She looked at Poppy.

''I have a couple errands to do and I would like a car that works rather then the bus.'' She said grabbing some toast.

''Sure.'' Holly smiled.

Shortly Poppy got into the car and typed in the coordinates and went to the Moutain Apartments. Once she got there she went to the buzzer pushed the button and went in and up to the 24th door and she took a deep breath and knocked.

The door was opened and a cute looking techno troll answered the door. ''Hi um are you Trollex?'' She asked.

''Oh no, I'm his cousin Synth.'' He said.

''Ahh I'm Poppy. I thought Trollex lived here.'' She said.

''Oh he is come in.'' Synth let Poppy in.

''Hey Trollex! Got a visitor!'' He called.

A handsome dark blue techno troll with a pink heart on his chest and light green hair. ''Hey Synth who is this?''

''I'm Poppy and I'm a friend of Branch's and would like to talk to you.'' She said.

Trollex looked surprised and Synth grabbed his bag. ''I'll leave you two alone I got a band to play in.''

 Trollex nodded and motioned for Poppy to come in. ''Please sit, can I get you anything?'' He asked.

''No thanks, I just want to ask you some questions about Branch.'' She said sitting.

Trollex sat in his arm chair. ''Are you a reporter?''

''No, no. I'm his therapist at the jailhouse.'' She said.

''Oh, what? really?'' Trollex asked surprised.

''Yeah, and well I came to ask you somethings about Branch.'' She said.

''Aren't you supposed to get him to talk?'' Asked Trollex.

''Yes, and I do but he talks about you and I was hoping you could tell me a bit about Branch and do you think he killed his grandma?'' 

Trollex frowned and plopped back. ''No, I know for a fact Branch didn't kill his grandma. I knew him since he was little we met in pre-k and grew up together.''

''So what was Branch like throughout his childhood?'' She asked.

''He was sweet and a bit shy but he was a whizz at school, all the teachers loved him but he did have a hard time making new friends.'' The troll said smiling and stood up bringing over a scrapbook and let her look though it.

She saw pictures of Trollex with his arm around Branch's back, she saw pictures of him and his grandma and another picture of a 1 year-old Branch with his parents.