Chapter 20

The case starts and Poppy realizes she her true feelings for Branch.

Poppy and Hickory went inside the courthouse and the pink troll was a bit nervous.

''You ok Poppy?'' Asked Hickory as they sat outside the court room bench.

''Yeah, I'm nervous is all.'' She said.

They looked up and saw Laguna Tidepool coming over.

''Morning Poppy.'' She said.

''Morning.'' She said.

''So, I got your message and got a copy of the tapes and the phone call list of who called who.'' She said.

''Is there a chance that Marco will be charged?'' Asked Hickory.

''Yes, he will. I have enough evidence to get him locked away for the rest of his life and the charge of Branch Timber will be added as the video here proves it. As for Creek that's gonna be a bit hard, I called a friend of mine and he got a search warrant and they are looking into Creek but his case will be separate.''  Laguna said.

''Oh, your the best.'' Poppy said.

''Yep.'' She said as they saw the judge go into the courtroom and they went in and saw Marco and Creek.

Then Judge Minute came in and went to her seat looking at the file in front of her.

''So, this case is Sunset vs. Ms. Poppy Bell. Ms. Bell is pressing charges of attempted sexual assault. How does the defendant plead?'' She looked at Creek and Sunset who was smirked.

''Not guilty your honor, I recommend he goes back to the jailhouse, and we keep in lock down Creek said.

''I object to that.'' Laguna said. 

The judge looked at her.

''Your honor, the defendant is here because he tried to rape my client knowing full well what he was doing and had been warned multiple times about it and he was arrested for raping females in the first place. But we have a second charge we want to place.'' She said.

''Objection first I'm hearing of this.'' Creek said.

''On the contrary Mr. Creek you are very well aware of this.

''I'll allow.'' The judge said.

''We also are charging Sunset of attempted murder of Branch Timber and for using a false name.'' She said.

Creek and Sunset gulped. ''Objection.'' Creek said.

''I'll allow I heard and knew about this evidence.'' Judge Minute said.

The bailiff played the video of Creek and Sunset in the visiting room and heard them talk.

'I told you to control yourself.' Creek said.

'I can't help it she so beautiful.' Sunset said. 

'I may not be able to help you this time Marco.' Creek said.

'Oh I know you will or else I will spill what you did to help me frame Branch and make him take the fall and don't call me that my name is Sunset.' Sunset said laying back.

'That was all on you, and your the one that killed his grandma, besides I can't be too involved, I had to pay Branch's lawyer a pretty price for him to lose the case and if anybody looks closely into the case it will come apart.' Creek said. The video stopped and they all looked at Creek and Sunset.

Judge Minute looked that them. ''Anything to say?'' She asked.

''Your honor there is supposed to be no recording in the visiting room.'' Creek said.