Invitation

I'm doing my best to write consistently, but just a heads up– its winter and i have seasonal depression that hits pretty hard around January and February (its already starting to affect me pretty badly :/) so... yeah. I'll do what i can but please dont get impatient if i dont update regularly

anyways, on with the story

Previously...

Whatever, it doesn't even matter. None of my friends have a crush on me, and I don't have a crush on any of my friends either. Simple as that.

Right?

Dream's P.O.V.

I tapped my fingers against my desk impatiently, waiting for George to join the discord call. Sapnap and I were already here, both slightly bored after making idle conversation.

"When is he going to get hereeeee?" Sapnap whined, groaning with annoyance. I had texted the Dream Team groupchat earlier in the day and invited them both to a 5 pm call, my time. George had said he'd be there, but it was approaching 5:10 and there was still no sign of him.

"I don't know," I sighed, frowning slightly. "Maybe we should've done it earlier? I mean, it is 10 pm in London." Sapnap snickered, snorting a little.

"You think he fell asleep again?" He laughed, sound echoing through my headset.

"Maybe-" I stop when I hear the sound of someone joining the call.

"GOGYYYYYY!" Sapnap exclaims, perking up. "Nice of you to finally join us, idiot."

"I lost track of time!"

"Let me guess, you were taking a nap?" Sapnap's tone is half serious, and half hopeful he had guessed correctly.

"..."

"Alright! It doesn't matter, everyone's here now!" I interject, and everyone goes quiet. "So, the reason I asked you both to join this call..."

"...I want to invite both of you to come to Florida!"

"...What? Wait, Dream, like to your house?" Sapnap questions. I nod, even though neither of them can see me.

"Yeah! I was thinking we could finally plan the Dream Team meet up, since we haven't actually gotten the chance to all be in person together," I suggest, grinning behind my screen at the thought of having both George and Sapnap in my house.

"I think it sounds fun, I'm in for sure. When are we doing this?" Sapnap wondered. I'm about to answer him when I realize how quiet George has been throughout this entire conversation.

"Hold on. George? What do you think?" My voice softens slightly, waiting for a response from the Brit.

"Um... I don't know if it's such a good idea..." George admitted. My smile drops, brows furrowing into a look of confusion.

"What do you mean?"

"Well, I- um, I don't know. It just doesn't seem like a good idea. And how would we tell the fans?"