Atlantic

heyo

Im thinking we might only have a couple chapters left

Previously...

"Thanks. See you again soon, Dream. I believe in you." Sapnap waved, walking out the door where an Uber was waiting for him. I watched him go, feeling more tears threatening to fall. Both Sapnap and George were gone. And it was all my fault.

I needed to fix this. I won't lose my best friends forever.

Dream's P.O.V.

After taking care of the airport parking ticket, I felt defeated. Both George and Sapnap had left, and I was alone with my thoughts.

I really wanted to make things right with George. He deserved the truth. I held it from him for far too long, and that's why he's upset.

I could text him. Maybe he'd answer.

Dream: hey George
sent 3:15 pm

Dream: look, I'm really sorry about everything
sent 3:15 pm

Dream: can we please talk?
sent 3:16 pm

read 3:18 pm

I sighed, setting my phone down. Well, at least he made it home. I really wish he would let me explain, but I also know that I hurt him deeply. I want things to go back to how they were, but I need George to be open to hearing me out first. I guess it's just going to take some time. I'll miss George a lot, for now.

Suddenly, my phone buzzed, startling me.

GeorgeNotFound is live!

It's almost as if he knew I was thinking of him. clicked on the notification immediately, watching as George's face appeared on my phone. He looked... alright. There was definitely something off, maybe a casual viewer wouldn't notice, but I definitely could. I've known George for years, and I know how he works. This sudden, unplanned stream was a tell-tale sign that something was wrong. Or he was bored. But probably the former.

It wasn't long until the chat noticed my presence, messages being spammed at the speed of light.

coochieman69: DREAM IS HERE

daddy_dream: george look who's here

titlicker: DREAM

dnfnotfound: george dream is here!!!

karlnapity_shipper: KISS

I watched George carefully, noticing the slight discomfort on his features after reading the chat.

TigOldBitties: george????

maisie_my_beloved: He definitely knows Dream is here

PennyInnit: why isn't he acknowledging it??

jackwastaken: did smth happen between them?

Before things could escalate further, I left the stream, sighing. I already made a mess of things, I shouldn't make it any worse.

I felt bad for George. I had caused him so much pain, and everything I did seemed to just make it worse. Now some of our fans think we're fighting. Are we fighting? I don't even know what we're doing at this point.

I sighed, putting my head in my hands. I've really fucked things up. George doesn't even want to talk to me. But I need a chance to explain myself and apologize if I want to save our relationship.

I know what I have to do to fix things. Or, at least what has the best chances of working.

I walked to my office, purpose fueling every step. I slid into my gaming chair, sinking into it for a split second before starting up my PC. I was greeted with the familiar Windows startup screen moments later.

I got into my desktop, mouse immediately clicking on the Google Chrome logo. There was the expert clacking of keys, an overly forceful tap on the enter key, and then I was looking at flights to London.

I wanted something close, obviously. Money wasn't really an object. I just needed a decent airline that would fly me across the Atlantic.

I settled on a flight, set for three days away. That would give me enough time to pack, plus I could start to formulate my apology and explanation. Hopefully, George would be willing to hear me out.

After booking the flight, I searched for hotels in London. You know, just in case it didn't work out as well as I hoped. I picked one that seemed decent, and booked a room. Best case scenario, I wouldn't need the room at all. Worst case... well, I stay in the hotel.

With the flight and hotel room booked, I was pretty much set. My passport is up-to-date, and I wouldn't be staying in England for too long anyway, so the legal stuff would be easy to take care of.

Really, the risky part would just be approaching George. He probably won't be too excited to see me, and I need to be prepared for that. I need to make sure this apology is genuine and heartfelt in order to fix this between us. I can't screw this up.

I'm honestly just making this up as I go

If you can't tell