Airport

I haven't slept in 30 hours so heres a 2500 word chapter

italic paragraphs are George's thoughts

CW: brief reference to NSFW content

Previously...

I take a breath, nodding. It'll be fine, George and Sapnap will get here on Thursday and we'll all have a great time. There's no reason for things to be awkward, we've all known each other for years.

Everything will be just fine.

Dream's P.O.V.

It was Thursday morning, the day that both George and Sapnap were set to arrive in Florida. I yawned, having just woken up. Grabbing my phone, I checked the time– it was still somewhat early, around 10 am.

I went through my notifications, finding a few from both George and Sapnap.

Pandas🐼: just got on my flight, see ya soon
sent 9:42 am

Gogy♡: flight is delayed :(
sent 3:08 am

Gogy♡: okay, getting on my flight soon. I'll text you when we land
sent 4:26 am

I smiled at the messages, knowing that both of them would be here in just a few hours. Sapnap would arrive first, probably around noon. George would get here a bit later, maybe 2 or 3 ish.

All I had to do at this point was pick them both up from the airport. Everything else was set, I had both rooms ready, I had gone grocery shopping, cleaned up, all of it. The only other thing was that the inflatable mattress in one of the rooms hadn't been blown up yet, because Patches had a habit of popping them. I would just get it ready before bed and make sure the door was closed.

"Merrrow?" Patches hopped up onto my bed, standing on my chest and staring into my eyes. I put my phone down, giving her my full attention.

"Hello, pretty baby, is it breakfast time?" I ask, gently petting her behind the ears. Patches purred softly, leaning into my hands happily. I chuckled, slowly starting to sit up.

"If you want food, you need to get off me!" Patches let out another meow, jumping down to the floor and waiting patiently. I finally get out of bed, heading straight to the kitchen to mix together Patches' food. From behind me, I could hear her making excited cat noises, until I set her bowl down in front of her.

"Wow, you're not even going to wait for me?" I say teasingly. Patches picks her head up to look at me, then continues eating. I snort, shaking my head with a smile as I grab myself some breakfast.

~

It was now a little past 11:30 am, which meant Sapnap would be landing soon. I practically jumped out of my chair, grabbing my phone and keys before shouting a goodbye to Patches and running out the door. I was so excited to see him, we had met in person before but he was still one of my best friends, and I wanted to see him.

The drive to the airport was fine, only a little bit of traffic. I grabbed my phone, realizing he had texted me while I was driving.

Pandas🐼: I'm landing bitch
sent 11:41 am

Pandas🐼: get ur ass over here
sent 11:43 am

I quickly responded, telling him I was waiting in the pickup area. He sent a thumbs up in response, followed by a middle finger emoji. A few minutes later I spotted him, dragging his suitcase along. I got out of my car, standing up and waving to him.