Jimmy Kimmel- Mainly Black Widow Cast

You are Jackson Holland. Lizzie is your wife. Scarlett is yours and Lizzies daughter. Scar is Scarlett Johannsson and Florence is Florence Pugh, they are your co-stars from Black Widow.

Male Reader. Also, I don't know why I did this and to be honest it's completely irrelevant to the story line but your Tom Hollands older brother. You don't look as similar as your brothers do though.

Word count: 5601

Enjoy :)

__________________________

Jackson POV
Today was my interview on Jimmy Kimmel with Florence and Scar about the new Black Widow movie. I was sort of nervous because I had never done a movie interview before. I had done music ones and a few with Lizzie of course but this was different. I wouldn't have Lizzie and it was something I wasn't exactly used to.

I still got up and got myself ready though. Lizzie would be back stage with Scarlett so we didn't have to take her somewhere else. She might be two but she really doesn't like being away from her Mommy. Me on the other hand, I don't think it makes a difference if I'm there or not. It's kind of cute how attached to Lizzie she is but it's also not at times. I want Lizzie sometimes and sometimes I want to do something with Scarlett for a bit of bonding but she won't unless Lizzie's there.

I got up, showered and got myself dressed, I decided to wear something smart. I chose a basic red suit with a white shirt and a black tie, red and black because they're the main Black Widow colours. I let Lizzie stay in bed a bit longer so I went to Scarlett's room and get her ready.

 I let Lizzie stay in bed a bit longer so I went to Scarlett's room and get her ready

Jacksons outfit ^

I picked her up without an issue but as soon as I started changing her she cried.

"No, shh shh. Come on Scar be quiet, we don't want to wake up Mommy do we?" I tried rocking her back and forth, didn't work. Then I tried gently bouncing her up and down, she quietened a bit but was still loud.

I heard footsteps behind me and saw Lizzie walk into the room.

"Aww, baby. Come on, come to Mommy." She said taking Scarlett out of my hands.

"What am I doing wrong? I mean, she hardly ever cries with you, you can change her, feed her but as soon as I do something apart from carry her, she just cries. I'm such a terrible dad aren't I? My own daughter doesn't even like me." I sighed and left the room to make breakfast. Seriously though, what have I don't wrong? Why doesn't she like me? She's more comfortable with Scarlett and Aubrey than me.

"Here, why don't you go and play with her and I'll finish breakfast." Lizzie offered handing me our no longer crying daughter, when she came into the kitchen.

"I don't know Liz, she doesn't seem to like me much. She's happier with Scar, Flo and Aubrey than she is with me." I took the child but kept talking to Lizzie.