Reunited- W.M

For the sake of the story the twins weren't 16 when they joined Ultron. Let's just pretend they were 24 or something I dunno. Just older, you'll understand why when you read the story.

Wanda X Female Reader!Stark

Word count: 2416

Enjoy :)
__________________________

"Hey, Wanda. I'm back." I called out to the cell next to me, noticing Wanda was now awake. There was a small bared window between the cells.

"Hey Evelyn, did you do it?" She asked. If we didn't do what HYDRA told us, they would torture us till we did.

"Of course I did. They ask anything of you or Pietro yet?" I asked looking into her beautiful ocean blue eyes through the bars.

"No. Not yet. They say we can't control our powers enough and we are too young. We are 17 you are only 18, you have been doing missions since you were 15. I don't understand how we are too young?" She says with a sigh. They tortured her, gave her these powers and now she isn't allowed to do anything with them. "I understand why you don't like them. Why you tell me it was a mistake volunteering." Her thick Sokovian accent was strong.

"I'm not 100% upset that you did though. If you didn't, there would be no guarantee I would have you." She smiled at my words.

"We'll get out of here. Live the life we've talked about. A family, a home. I'll give you anything and everything you want. To what ever it takes to make you happy. I love you, Wanda Maximoff. When we get out of here I promise I will do everything I can to show you how much I do. I want to prove it to you. So, Wanda Maximoff," I looked around the outside of my cell to make sure no guards were in sight. None of them spoke English so that wasn't a problem but if they saw this they would beat us both. "When we get out of here, will you marry me?" I asked pulling out a ring I had hid in my hair. Weird I know but they took your mission clothes and made you wear a dirty beige dress thing so I couldn't hide it in a pocket and we had no shoes.

"Yes." She threaded her left hand, sideways, through the bars. I slid the ring on her finger in its rightful place and held her hand. I wanted to kiss her so badly but with the tiny amount of room it was impossible. The only time I got to kiss her were when we were training and even then it was only a quick peck before the guards noticed.

"Gross." I heard Pietro mumble from his cell.

That was seven years ago today. They day after I asked Wanda to marry me, I got another mission but on this one I was taken. The only bad thing about this was that I didn't get to see Wanda anymore and I had no idea where she was.

I was taken by the Avengers. Turns out Tony Stark was my father. He tried to make up for not being there and not finding me sooner. I told him the only way he could truly make it up to me was to find Wanda and Pietro. The kid might be annoying but he was my best friend, expect Wanda of course.

He searched. We all did. Tried to find them. But they were not where. As if they had been fake this whole time. A figure of my imagination.

I didn't hold his failure to him though. I thanked him for rescuing me and accepted him as my father. It took a good three years but we got there eventually. There hasn't been a day I didn't think about her. About the life we both wished for.

Nobody else is at the tower right now. They're all on a mission. Usually I would go but not today. I was the same every year. Only one person knew why, Natasha. She became a mother to me. Pepper, Tony's girlfriend, was like a mother too but Nat more so. We often spoke in Russian so we didn't have to worry about anyone else listening in on our conversation.