First Times- S.J

Based off the song "First Times" by Ed Sheeran.

Readers name is Sam because it's gender neutral so the reader can be a guy or a girl.

Word count: 1972

Enjoy :)

______________________

I thought it'd feel different playing Wembley
Eighty thousand singing with me
It's what I've been chasing 'cause this is the dream

Singing on that stage infront of almost 100,000 people was amazing. But it didn't feel the way I thought it would. I thought I would feel better than this, but I realised it was just the same as any other gig. It might have been at a popular London stadium and infront of 10x my normal audience but it was the same.

One of my dreams became my reality that night. But I realised, I was already living the dream, I just didn't figure it out yet.

When it was all over, I cleared out the room
Grabbed a couple beers, just me and you
Then we start talking the way that we do

What was the first thing I did once I finished performing? The same thing I always do after a gig. A few bottles of beer and sat talking with Scarlett for hours. My best friend and everything more.

Ain't it funny how the simplest things in life can make a man?
Little moments that pass us by

From hiding each others phones to annoy them, to pushing each other in the pool. Every little thing I did with Scarlett, made me the person I am today. Even small details and moments we would soon forget, still shaped me.

Oh, but I remember
The first kiss,

I walked her back up the driveway and to her front door, talking and laughing the same way we had done all evening.

"I had a lot of fun tonight, Sam." Scar said looking into my eyes.

"I did too. Thanks for agreeing to come with me." I smiled at her. Her eyes flicked from my eyes to my lips for a split second and that was enough.

I crashed my lips to hers, it wasn't a lustful kiss but one of love and passion. I was so head over heels for this girl who I had been best friends with for years and now, with the chance to be more, I wouldn't screw it up.

the first night,

"I dibs left side." I said jumping on her bed, on the left side, and getting under the covers.

"What?" She whined. "Left sides my side. If you steal my side of the bed, I don't want sleepovers any more." She said with a pout.

I sat up and lightly pecked her lips, kissing her pout away before shuffling over to the right side. She happily got into bed laying her head on my chest as I played with her hair.

"Goodnight, Sam." I heard her tired voice.

"Goodnight, Scar." I kissed her forehead and fell asleep, feeling happier than ever.

the first song that made you cry

"This song is one I wrote for my girlfriend." I simply stated before starting to play my guitar.

(You can chose whatever song, it doesn't matter)

As I strummed the last chord I looked to the side of the stage where Scar was crying her eyes out.

The public, completely unaware that my girlfriend was THE Scarlett Johansson, kept cheering, which I think made her cry even more.

I waved her over to me which was returned by an unsure look. I nodded my head in reassurance and she came running over to me.