Back from the dead- W.M

This is from my book "Frost soldier" that I cba to continue so I'm putting it on here.

Word count: 2625

Enjoy :)

_______________________

Hydra agent: "We're ready on your command sir."

Y/N: "Romanoff's mine. You lot take care of the rest." She almost killed me. Now I'm going to kill her. "Now." We ran into the building easily taking down guards as we went.

I found Romanoff easily. She was in the gym. The door was open and I snuck in. She was at a punch bag with headphones in. I came up behind her and grabbed her, pinning her arms to her side so she couldn't move. She flung her head backwards and made my nose bleed. I didn't notice that Captain Rodgers had come into the room. Natasha kicked me in the shin and I let go of her. Rodgers punched the side of my head and knocked me out.

I woke up some time later. I was in a room with one glass wall, the other made of steel. I could see Tony Stark, Captain Rodgers and Romanoff on the other side of the glass looking at me.

Tony: "Good to see you awake, Soldier. What's your name?" I ignored him. "Why did you try and kidnap Romanoff?" I still didn't answer. "Who sent you?" He was annoying me so I turned my hearing aids off.

Tony noticed I did something so came into the cell and removed my hearing aids. They tried to talk to me but of course I couldn't hear anything.

Y/N: "I can't hear you." Then another woman came in the room, she had dark brown hair and was wearing a scarlett red leather jacket. I assumed it was Wanda Maximoff. I had never seen her but had been told to look out for her.

Wanda POV
Why isn't he answering them?

Y/N: "I've told them Maximoff. I can't hear them."

Tony: "You didn't say anything. Did you?" He turned to Wanda who shook her head no.

Wanda: "He read my mind. I read his, he can't hear you, genuinely. You took his hearing aids."

Nat: "Tony. Give them here."

Tony: "You really want to go in there when he tried to kidnap you?"

Nat: "Shut up and give me the damn hearing aids." Tony handed her the hearing aids and she unlocked the door and gave them to him.

Y/N POV
I put my hearing aids back in and thanked Romanoff.

Y/N: "I'm not answering your questions. I haven't eaten today. Mind getting me something?" They exchanged looks and Wanda left the room. She came back a minute later with a peanut butter sandwich and an apple. "Thanks." She handed me the plate of food and left.

They tried to get me to answer questions but the truth was I didn't want to tell them. I didn't want to be the bad guy, the guy Hydra made me be, the people they made me kill. I didn't want to be that person.

Eventually they all left and I fell asleep.

Nat POV
I heard screaming coming from the guys cell at about 2 in the morning. I went in wondering what the hell was making him scream like that.

I saw him laying on the floor in a ball, even though he had a bed. His face looked like he was in pain.

Even though Tony would get annoyed at me, I opened the cell door and went in to comfort him. I had been in his position before. Turned into something your not. Made to believe you're a monster.

I sat him up and rested my hand on his shoulder. In a weird way I trusted that he wasn't going to hurt me. I assumed he had a nightmare about the things Hydra made him do.