History- E.O

Background: It's a college AU (alternate universe). Basically most the cast are in college and you (Alex Gray). You're all 22/23 idk

Word count: 2815

Lizzie X MaleReader

Enjoy!
__________________________________

History. My least favourite class. My twin brother Dylan sits next to my girlfriend. We've tried switching places and being identical twins, you would think it works. But no. The teacher quickly realised we swapped and made us change back. I usually sit next to this really annoying girl, Bella. She has a crush on my and always flirts with me but I'm completely uninterested. I have a girlfriend who I love and adore and she's nothing like Bella. In the best way though. They are polar opposites but Lizzie's on the good end.

I walked into the class with my big group of friends. My brother, Dylan. Lizzie, Chris Evans and Hemsworth, Robert Downey Jr, Scarlett Johansson, Jeremy Renner, Tom Holland and Hiddleston, Brie Larson, Florence Pugh and Mark Ruffalo - even though I don't much like Mark. He always tries to get in Scarlett's pants which really pisses me off because she is one of my best friends and she's dating Evans.

As the huge group walked in we noticed it wasn't our usual professor. It was a substitute. I shot Dylan a knowing glance. He nodded his head signalling he understood. He walked to my usual seat and I went to his, sitting next to my beautiful blonde haired girlfriend.

I rested my right arm over the back of her chair, partly because I wanted to be as close to her as possible but also to show Bella, who kept looking at the two of us, that I was clearly off limits. Eventually, Liz noticed Bella's staring and pulled my face towards her, kissing me deeply and passionately.

"Excuse me." The professor caught our attention, making us pull away. "Can we not do that in here please." He asked almost looking jealous. Seriously, this pedo professor has a crush on my girlfriend.

This guy was not young. Oh no. At least in his mid-fourties. Either that or time has not been his friend. Regardless, I wasn't happy with him making goo goo eyes at my girlfriend.

The guy continued his lecture and Lizzie reached up her right hand, intertwining her fingers with mine, my arm now slung over her shoulder rather than the back if the chair.

Leaving the lecture hall, my arm didn't move from around Lizzie's shoulders, I picked up my rucksack as well as hers. Her arm gently hugged my waist.

The whole group made their way to the cafeteria after the history lesson. We sat at our usual table in the middle. We were labelled at the 'popular' group, none of us liked that label though. Brie, Flo and Scar were cheerleaders and Hemsworth, Evans, Jeremy, Dylan and I were on the basketball team.

I was the captain of the team. That's what I prefer about college compared to high school. In high school all the cheerleaders are after the jocks and if I dated Lizzie in high school, the abuse would have been immense. Lizzie isn't popular in anyway really. She was always devoted to her studies and doesn't go to many parties. In high school she was labelled at the nerdy girl. We didn't go to the same high school but I recall Scar telling me.

Lizzie seemed tired by the time we crossed campus to the cafeteria so I made her sit at our table while I got us both some food.

As soon as I put the fries on the table and sat down, she sat herself sideways on my lap. I didn't think much of it and just fed her some fries as well as eating some myself of course. Hemsworth came and sat next to us with come chicken wings.

"Chris, can you take the wings somewhere else, please? The smell makes me feel sick." Lizzie said after a minute or two. Hemsworth, being the polite guy he is, just apologized and took his wings to the other end of the table.