12

Kiara's POV:

Later that day, I went to the Chateau as Sarah told me JJ was over. I told him to come outside and right away I said, "You need to stop getting in fights. I appreciate the fact that you were trying to protect me but you are ruining your life. You got fucking arrested, JJ. Then you go fight my finance? What the fuck! I love Cole and I don't care what you think about him. I am marrying him in eight days so figure your crap out. Our hook-up meant nothing and it never will. I don't love you, JJ. You are like a brother to me and there is nothing between us."

We started arguing and he told me he wasn't going to be at my wedding. He was pissed at me. We've never fought like this before. We were screaming at each other. I just walked away and that was that. He was acting stupid and I couldn't deal with it anymore.

I went home to Cole and everything was in order for the wedding. All week we had family and friends coming into town. It was now the night of my rehearsal dinner. Pope came up to me and he said, "We tried to get JJ to come but he wouldn't."

"It's okay, he told me he wasn't coming" I said knowing he wouldn't show up

The dinner went perfectly and I was so excited for tomorrow. Cole was staying at our house and I was going to the Chateau with the pogues. I kissed Cole goodbye and said, "I can't wait to be your wife tomorrow"

"I can't wait for you to be my wife. Goodnight, Kiara. I love you, my beautiful bride." Cole said as he kissed me

I went back to the Chateau and of course, JJ was there. We literally all walked in on him and Hannah having sex on the couch.

John B was pissed and JJ was wasted. Hannah went home and JJ got dressed. No one sat on the couch that night. We were all just hanging out and I still had to write my vows. John B and Pope both tried to help me, but they couldn't take it seriously.

JJ went outside to smoke his weed. He was in another mood. Pope went outside to try to talk to him and he came back in and said, "He's acting stupid again."

I took a deep breath and I got up to go talk to him. He yelled, "Don't come out here to lecture me. I don't give a shit and neither does anyone else."

We got into another heated argument and he was so drunk. I had John B and Pope go bring him inside. He laid back down on the pullout couch and passed out.

It was getting late and John B and Sarah went to bed and so did Pope and Cleo. I was staying in the room JJ usually stayed in here as he was passed out. I looked down and realized I needed to write my vows. I looked up at JJ and I laughed to myself as I began writing.

I went to bed and I got up and the girls and I were off to get our hair and make-up done. It was going to be simple. We were all dressed, well, I still had to put my dress on. I put it on and they loved it. We did all the pictures with my parents and bridesmaids and Pope and John B.

They told me JJ took off early this morning on his dirt bike and that he was doing a JJ thing. We were taking pictures and to my surprise, JJ was there with Hannah. He seemed to like Hannah and she didn't run at his craziness so that was a good sign. I was happy for him.

"Hey, Kie.." He said

"Hi, J.." I said

"You look beautiful. I would never miss seeing you happy on your wedding day" He said giving me a hug

We took some more pictures and then everyone separated as the wedding was starting. I noticed that Luke was here. I was shocked to see him here. The bridesmaids and the groomsmen were walking down the aisle. It was almost my turn and there were over 1,000 people here. It was insane.

I was freaking out. My dad helped to calm me down. The door opened and we started the journey down the aisle to Cole. He looked so handsome and he was so happy to see me. The wedding began and we were exchanging vows. His vows were the basic vows every man had. They were short and sweet and of course, I had to cry.

It was my turn to read my vows, "Cole, I fell in love with you immediately and I honestly couldn't tell you why because it's a mix of things. It's the small things like watching you surf, watching you make breakfast, and just how you love the small things. You never fail to make me laugh. You know me better than I know myself. I promise you a life full of adventure, romance, and happiness..."

I froze and looked at my vows. I sped read through them in a few seconds and Cole whispered, "Keep going" and I took a breath to continue my vows