alt. 18

Kiara's POV:

Cole left and went to the airport and I was alone for a week. That week, I didn't leave the house. My mom came over almost every single day and hung out with me.

She planned a baby shower and I was going into town tomorrow to get a registry together.

I drove to JJ's house and we went into town together. We walked into a few baby stores and started scanning stuff. We were looking at everything and we were having a lot of fun.

"Having a baby is so fucking expensive" He said looking at the price tags of all the baby things

"Lucky for you, your baby momma is a kook"

JJ smirked and he grabbed my waist and pulled me closer to him. He hugged me and then we broke apart and he apologized.

"It's okay" I said as we continued to walk the store

We were both exhausted and I took JJ out for lunch. We then went to my doctor's appointment. The same doctor was there and she smiled when she saw JJ was there.

She did the ultrasound and said the baby was perfectly healthy. She expects me to have a healthy pregnancy.

JJ looked at me and said, "This is incredible, our baby is going to be okay"

I was crying and JJ was still holding my hand. He leaned in and rested his forehead on mine. This was a huge relief to both of us.

We went back home and I invited JJ over to hang out. He happily accepted and he cooked dinner at my house for me.

We watched a movie and I went to take a shower. I was now six months pregnant and my clothes were getting tight. I was standing in a sports bra and a pair of stretchy pajama shorts.

I was looking in my full-length mirror at my growing stomach. JJ appeared and I said, "I'm getting so fat"

"No, you're growing a human and you are beautiful" He said wrapping his arms around me

He pulled out his phone and we took some pictures. JJ kissed my stomach and we went and laid in bed together and watched another movie.

JJ was gone in the morning when I woke up. Cole came home today and he told me that he bought a house.

"You bought a house?" I asked shocked

"Yeah, it's perfect. It has four bedrooms, a backyard with lots of grass, and a pool. It's perfect for our little one, our miracle" He said

"It sounds amazing" I said

Cole hugged me and he said, "We have our gender reveal tomorrow"

"Yeah, we do"

"It better be a little boy so he can carry my last name forever"

"What if it's a girl?" I asked

"Then I guess we deal with it when we find out"

I walked away from Cole. I walked into our bedroom and I slammed the door. He followed me and said, "Kiara, I'm sorry. I didn't mean it like that"

"Shut up, Cole!" I said crying

I locked myself in my bedroom all night. Cole apparently didn't know what to do. So a few minutes later, I got a phone call from Sarah.

I told her about what Cole said and she was pissed.

"Want me to send JJ over to kick his ass?" She asked

I laughed and she said, "You know he wouldn't hesitate"