alt. 25

Kie's POV:

JJ cried and then he screamed and yelled. He went back to crying and I was there for all of it. He started looking at all the baby pictures his dad had.

I also showed him the ones I took just now and he cried again.

"I almost wish Liam got to grow up with him. Only if he could act like he did today all the time."

"Me too, but you know what. When Liam is old enough we will tell him about when he met his grandpa Luke. We will have nothing but good things to say about him. We will tell Liam how much his grandpa loved him."

JJ hugged me and I asked, "What do you need from me?"

"I just need you. That's all I ever need" He said and I kissed him

I haven't ever kissed him while I was single. It felt so good, it felt right. I pulled back and he said, "Shit, sorry I know this isn't the right time"

"J, it's never been the right time and it never will be. I want you, I love you"

"I love you, Kie" He said kissing me and carrying me to his childhood bedroom

We had sex and it was amazing. JJ and I laid in his bed together and I asked, "Will you move in with me?"

"Woah, you mean I'll finally get to live on Figure Eight?"

I laughed and said, "Yes"

He paused and said, "Hmm, only if we can get a koi pond"

"Deal" I said kissing him

JJ and I got up and we walked to the chateau to get Liam. I gave them a short summary of what happened. We left with Liam and JJ asked, "Can we go to the cabin?"

"Hell yeah!"

We went home and packed a few bags and headed to the cabin. JJ held my hand as I drove there and once we arrived, JJ unpacked the car as I fed the baby.

When JJ was done unloading, he came and and sat down and I handed him our son. He rocked him to sleep and I laid on his chest.

"It's crazy that we went from the positive pregnancy test to this moment" JJ said admiring our son

"Yeah, I'm just so lucky you're my baby daddy and not Cole"

"Fuck Cole! I'm lucky you're my baby momma. Speaking of babies, I hope you'd consider making more with me"

I laughed and said, "No swearing in front of the baby and yes, I give you a 10 out of 10. Would have a baby with you again"

"But this time, everyone will know it's my baby from the start"

"Yes" I said kissing him

We sat on the couch and watched a movie. It was nice just to be together as a family. I breastfed the baby and got him to bed and then JJ and I curled up on the couch and watched another movie. He held me in his arms

We spent two days at JJ's little secret cabin and it was perfect. I loved having this place to get away from the world.

Our son was growing up fast. He was already two months old and he was so loved. JJ and I couldn't be happier. We were finally together and he was the best boyfriend to me and the best dad to our baby.

We couldn't wait to have more kids together. I'm just so lucky that Liam is JJ's son. That night that JJ and hooked up literally saved me from a lifetime with Cole.

I was just getting out of the shower when I slowly opened the door and saw JJ sitting on the couch with Liam asleep on his chest. It was adorable and so took a picture before I went and sat down next to them. JJ put his free arm around me and pulled me close so I rested my head on his shoulder/chest next to our son.

"Thank you for giving me the family I never had" JJ whispered kissing the top of my head

a.n

hope this alternative ending was good! thanks for reading!

sorry there aren't more chapter. i just didn't want to feel like I was dragging the story on forever