Chapter 1

"SWIM SWIM SWIM SWIM SWIM SWIM SWIM-"

"Y/N stfu rn"

"okay.."

...

"So where's my dearest Shinso again?" Jai sighed at my questions laced with crack as she put our duffle bags on the counter. "He's at my grandmas, I don't know why he wanted to go there instead of a beach but okay. Also when will this crush on my brother end?" I paused for moment of silence for my husband not being here,,, also me thinking, leaving the kitchen silent before being cracked out once again.

"Never".

I smiled before seeing the door open to reveal our fathers walked inside. "Heya! Hows the unpacking going??" My dad asked walking up to us. Him and Jai's dad were best friends like Jai and I.

Right now we were at Jai's dads beach house that he owned, and my dad and him were currently renting out one next to us to give us space (and probably to get away from us). We usually all went here for summer vacation but of course Shinso had to leave his true love (me) behind, so now its just me and Jai.

"It's going" I answered my dad, laughing as he ruffled my hair.

"Daaaaaaadddd" I whined before he moved his hand.

"C'mon munchkin (my mom calls me munchkin...) we're making a bonfire and cooking s'mores out back before we go back to mine and Shota's crib"

"WOOOOOOOH SMOOOORREESS-"

"Y/N two words" Jai said intrupting me and started counting on her fingers.

"Shut. Up. Okay?"

I sighed and wiped a fake tear from my eye. "Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-You q-q-q-q-quoted shrek... im so proud"

A smack to the back of my head shut me up as I heard snickering come from our fathers. I whipped my head around to look at them and they stood up straight clearing their throats like nothing happened.

"Don't take too long unpacking" Aizawa told us before him and my dad left to make the bonfire.

"My hard work wont go unnoticed!!" I chanted climbing up the stairs.

Jai followed behind huffing and puffing up the stairs with both of our bags.

"MY hard work y/n, you literally have nothing in your hands??"

"oh"

Jai sighed as we walked to my room. She plopped my bag on the bed and rubbed her temples. "What the hell was in that damn thing, rocks??"

I nodded unzipping my bag showing my collection of rocks that continue to grow over time.

"Aren't they cool lookin?" I asked looking over at Jai who had a 'u ded' look on her face.

"y/n if there were 800 rocks in that bag whY DID YOU MAKE ME CARRY IT UP THE STAIRS??"

"But I didn't make yo-" and that was the moment I knew I was done for.

I ran super speed lightning Mcqeen sytle out of my room, down the stairs, and out to the back padio where my dad was and hid behind him while shouting a mix of laughter and fear.

I look out from behind him and see my best friend calmly walking to the logs that we had as chairs cause fuck real chairs I want authenticity.

"Y/N are you runing from Jai again?"

"..yea"

"Did you forget to look behind halfway to see if she was still chasing you?"

"..."

"Y/nnnn"

"..yeahhh"

My dad sighed, hiding his laughter at my stupidity while we all sat down.

As soon as I sat next to Jai tho I got punched in the arm. Although I yelled ow, it didn't actually hurt it was a little tap, and frankly I can be quite dramatic.

I could die in a videogame and out of habit i'll say ow.

Our dads handed us sticks for the marshmellows and before I could grab the most succulant looking marhmellow in the bag I seen my dads crusty hand going towards it first.

I leaped forward snatching the marshmellow and grunted like an ape sliding the mellow down my stick.

My dad looked at me with wide eyes, sitting in silence before he grunted back.

This is where our ape grunting compitition started.

I also will gladly pretend Jai and Aizawa aren't looking at us like were crazy.

And thats how the first night of our summer vacation ended, but lo and behold did we know that it was gonna be a crazy summer.

Wassup my swaggalicious homies, I hope you enjoyed this chapter.