Chapter 4

Bakugo's POV

I can't take it anymore, I need- I have to have this angelic beauty in my home. I need her in my arms, I need her by my side wherever I go. She's the prettiest one out of them all.. She glows like no other, she shines like the sun's reflection on the calm ocean water. This beautiful, fine peice of-

"What are you guys doing?"

Your POV

Jai said walking up with her hands on her hips, looking down at the two boys who were squatting next to each other and looking at sea shells with sparkles in their eyes. Like they were in love. It's been around a month now and we've hung out with these weirdo's practically the whole time.

The one day we didn't hang out, was when Bakugo texed the gc that Todoroki was going for a 2am swim and got pinched by a crab. Other than Todobro being scared of crabs for the rest of his life I'd like to say we were having a pretty rad summer so far.

...

Awesome summer. Not rad.. I had an awesome summer so far. What has father done to me- Nah you know what fuck all of you I had a RADICAL ASS SUMMER. So what if I talk like my dad.

"Looking at sea shells what does it look like?" Bakugo simmered, still crouching next to his cousin.

"mhm" Todo nodded happily.

Jai and I looked at them questionably, wondering whether we should be concerned for their well-beings or not. I leaned over to look at their sea shells, and what I seen that day will forever scar me.

We have Todoroki's beautiful lavender ombre colored shells and he even had matching ones, sparkling as if created in a labrtory. While on the other hand, this boy who I had previously thought quite attractive, just went to 100 on my 'wtf radar'. His shell was the ugliest lemon colored shell I have ever seen. It was so unpleasnt to look at that Jai and I even googled words to describe it but found none that fit. I. Was. Horrified.

"Bakugo, we're getting a divorce" He looked at me with the blankest expression i've ever seen, and I'm best friends with Jai.

"We're not married." He stood up as I wiggled my eyebrows to make him uncomftorble because he deserved it for getting an ugly shell, but he wasn't phased as i've done this all summer. Todoroki walked up to Jai with the two matching shells and was about to speak. Bakugo and I watched intently, as we have everytime he went up to Jai. We made a bet in secret, debating whether Todoroki will get with Jai by the end of summer or not. Bakugo thought it wouldn't happen at all cause Todo's a 'wuss', but I think it'll happen during the summer.

"Bakaka whats gonna happen, am I gonna win the bet??" He whipped his head over at me as we hid behind a sandcastle watching them, even though they can clearly see us. "Stop calling me that!"

"Lets have a romantic cliche love story where I kill you, the end."

"Wh-"

Bakugo couldn't finish his confusion as Todoroki began to ask Jai to marry him.

"Jai, I wan't you to have these.. shoot! The names of these shells are on the tip of my tongue!" Bakugo and I exchanged glances and facepalmed. He moved his head out from behind the sandcastle and cupped around his mouth with his raunchy hands.

"SEA SHELLS! IT'S SEA SHELLS YOU MORON" Bakugo yelled and zipped back behind the sand fortrice next to me and continued spying.

He crossed his sweaty arms with a 'tch', but a faint smile was imprinted on his cheeks. The sun was shining down on us, making the glistening sweat trickled down his face and arms. I gulped as he lifted his shirt wiping the sweat from his forehead.