Chapter 3

Bros. Guys. Lads. The voices in my head. We're calling my hubby from another family! Pretend that rhmed or i'll cry. ANYWHO-

"Hey Hitoshi, whats up?" Jai said answering Hitoshi's random call that I heard from 100000 miles away and came running at the speed of light.

"Hey, hows the beach? Grandma made me call" He chuckled a bit before trying to rub the sleep from his eyes

....... HOLY SHIT HE SOUNDS SO-

"Sup" I said leaning against the doorframe trying to act cool before falling over.

I heard him sigh after I fell "Is y/n next to you?" Jai nodded into the facetime, swinging the camera to show me who was currently getting off of the floor.

I stood up abruptly and beat up Jai and threw her at the moon cause she was laughing at me, right then and there I sucker punched her in her big ass head, AND THEN I STABB-

"/n? Y/n hello?" My hubby Hitoshi called from behind the phone screen.

I snapped out of my daydream and smiled at him.

"Are we getting married yet?" 

"Yes"

"Really??"

"No"

"Are you sure-"

Jai put her hand over my mouth to stop the endless convo that could go on for hours.

"So again, why'd you call?"

He sighed and ran his crusty hands through his hair. "Grandma asked me to 'check up on you guys' and to tell y/n she has almond joys for her next time she comes over. Ugh nasty"

I did a succssesful fist bum in the air while Jai gagged at the thought of almond joys even daring to exist. It was a coconut thing, Me Her and Hitoshi never liked coconut flavored things but the ONE CHOCOLATE thing that I do, they never let me live the damn thing down.

"HITOSHI COME HELP GRAM GRAM MAKE COCKIES"

"THEY'RE COOKIES NANA FOR THE LAST TIME" He sighed as me and jai struggled to hold back our laughter. Damn, I want some of Gram Grams homemade 'cockies' now.

"I gotta go help her make cookies, goodnight Jai"

"Night Toshi"

"GOODNIGHT H- aaaaaand he hung up on me, yet again. Damn, happens every time." I fake pouted, knowing he only did it to get me worked up. I seen that deliberate evil smile before he hung up.

"Alright lets head to bed, im tired." Jai stretched a bit shutting her phone off and plopped on her bed.

I agreed and went to my room, doing the same.

-

I woke up hearing someone pound relentlessly on the back door, I sat up, adrenaline rushing through me cause It scared the shit out of me. I looked at the alarm/clock on my night stand. Noon on the dot.

"Who tf is knocking at noon, IM TRYNA SLEEP." I yelled walking downstairs after Jai noticing she woke up too. "It could be anyone! The mailman, a piarate AN ALIEN???? I WAS TRYNA GET MY BEAUTY REST LAWD ONLY KNOWS HOW MUCH I NEED THA-"

"y/n.. a mailman? At our backdoor? The other options are unrealistic." Jai raised her eyebrows as we reached the backdoor.

"You never know Jai, you'd be suprised" She looked at me for a second before whipping her head over to the backdoor which was still pounding. "help!" the voice was a quiet yell, and sounded like Todobot 3000.