Six.

EXCUSE MISTAKES! THANK YOU.

OMNISCIENT POV

OMNISCIENT POV.

JULY 3.2018

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"you don't think your babymommas would be upset with me being around their kids" saint asked kentrell as they sat in his car enjoying eachothers company.

it's been a couple of days now and saint had been over to kentrell's house everyday since she arrived in utah. she would still hang with tink and cortaijah but that was after she left kentrell's.

she tried to make time for everybody and was currently doing a great job at it. of course with her being around a lot she met a few of the people kentrell hung around, but she was really familiar with rich and jason since they were there almost everyday.

she met rich the day they shot 'blackball' but he ended up having to leave right afterwards. jason on the other hand stayed at kentrell's house from sun up to sun down just incase kentrell wanted to record when somthing was on his mind.

saint loved kids of course so her and kaell was glued to eachother's hip. she couldn't wait until tomorrow because that's when taylin was arriving at the house.

"naah, my babymommas cool as fuck. why you asked?" kentrell looked over at her tiredly. he didn't get any sleep lastnight being that he was up with kaell who was wide away.

shrugging she pulled her legs up in the seat wrapped her arms around them. "i don't know, some babymommas don't be wanting they're babydaddy female friends and shit around their kids".

"i feel you...but ion got no bitter babymommas." he's shook his head. "i had jania around taytay before i went to jail and nia ain have a problem. i know cola don't give a fuck cause she got on live explaining how if i did have a girl round kael just make sure she treats him as if he was her child".

"well that's good. i just don't like drama so if they wouldn't of want me around their kids i would have to respect it". she said.

he couldn't help but admire her personality and they way that she thinks. for somebody to only be eighteen she sure had her head on straight.

"sooo what's the history behind you and arabian since she acts like you're entertaining and fucking her?"

"mane last time i fucked and entertained that girl was two years ago" he spoke truthfully.

"then why she acting so delusional? the fuck you did to her" she laughed opening the car door.

"give her dick."

"hmm. " she mushed her lips together. all those sexual questions the girl on clubhouse asked kentrell, saint didn't do anything put take notes as if she was plotting on him.