Your so whipped!!!

Ashton's POV

I pulled Keegan so are body's were messed together. He put his arms around me and laid his head on my shoulder. I grew my canines and flashed them at my dad as a warning. I made sure not to growl for I knew it concern Keegan. My dad put his hands up in defeat. I ran my hands up my mates back and threw his hair.

My dad motioned me to the living room. I sighed and kissed Keegan's head. "I'll be right back" I said letting go of him. He frowned but nodded in understanding and went and picked up the carrots we had dropped earlier.

I walked out of the kitchen and into the living room. My dad was sitting in his chair and I glared at him as I sat on the couch. "What the hell was that back there" I whispered yelled at him after a moment of silence. He sat up and glared at me. "We have to talk about it sometime we can't keep him chained up forever." I sighed and nodded "I know, but he just woke up and I don't want him to have to worry about it" I said in a protective tone. My dad nodded and said "I know your trying to protect him and all but he's a big boy he can make his own choices, and the way his eyes changed when I said his name shows he wants him gone. So lets get it over with so you all can be happy."

I bared my canines and growled. "You know nothing about him or his eyes" my wolf growled out. I some how managed to gained control of my mouth again. "I'm sorry dad I didn't mean to snap at you." My dad smiled and stood up. "Son I believe your gaining your alpha power." My wolf yipped in agreement and I smiled. "Wow I guess I am." My dad touched my shoulder. "See son that's another reason I want to get the Jackson thing over with because I would like to rule over one more prisoner." I let out a small laugh and nodded "ok dad will talk about later today." He nodded and gave a small wave before walking up the stairs to bed.

I stood up and walked back into the kitchen were I saw Keegan sitting on the ground in deep thought while earring a carrot. I struggled to hold back a laugh as walked over and kneeled down right in front of him. "Hey baby I'm back" I said snapping my fingers in front of his face. He must have not noticed me because he jumped almost ten feet in the air and dropped his carrot. "Sorry babe I didn't mean to scare you" I said sitting down next to him. He shot me a glare before picking up the carrot and chunking it in the trash. "You jerk you made me drop my carrot" he yelled at me. I started laughing and he slapped me hard across the chest. "Don't laugh i loved that carrot" he said dramatically. I let out a small giggle and grabbed his hand in mine pulling him up "What were you thinking about" I asked. He shrugged "nothing really." I gave him a look and said "I know something's up and I will find out so it's better if you tell me." He sighed and stood up. "It's my cat he wants to stretch and run." I knew that wasn't the real answer but I decided not to push him. "We'll then let's go run" I said pulling him out the back door to the woods.

It's was really early like maybe two am and very dark. I could barley see anything. I let go of Keegan's hand and changed forms. In my wolf form my night vision isn't any better then my human form. I felt Keegan change beside me because the sound of cracking bones. I couldn't see him very well but he was still so beautiful. He rubbed his body against mine and started purring like crazy.

"Whoa calm down Keeg no sex" I said nudging him away. He let out a whine and rolled on his back. I licked up his stomach to his jaw then pulled away. He glared at me and rolled to his stomach. I let out my wolfy laugh and he glared at me again. He stood up and flicked his tail at me. I caught it in my mouth and tugged at it with teeth. He pulled it out of my mouth and sat on it. "Wait I thought you said no sex." I licked my lips and walked to the house. I reached the house and turned back to see Keegan following. I barked at him and changed back to human form.

"Come on Keeg lets go to bed" I said walking up the back steps. He growled at me and laid on the ground. I motioned for him to come in and he hissed at me. "Don't make this difficult just change and come in" I said getting annoyed. He hissed and walked back into the woods. "Why do I have to be in love with such a hard head" I thought out loud as I followed Keegan into the forest. He must have heard me because he hissed again. I laughed and changed back into my wolf form so I could keep up.

We walked for probable 30 minutes until we came to a small clearing by the lake. Keegan walked over and laid on a large rock at the edge of the lake. I yipped with happiness and walked until I was directly under the rock over hang. Keegan saw me and hissed again. I smiled up at him and yipped. He then hissed again and swiped at me. My wolf let out a very pitiful whine that I would have never let out if I was in full control. Keegan let out a small laugh and wiggled his tail. "Your so whipped" he laughed at me once he gained control of his mouth. I growled at him and he laughed again. "Ugh stop being whiney and get up here."

My wolf yipped in happiness and climbed up the ledge till I was laying next to him. "You may be an alpha but your defiantly my bitch" he laughed as he curled up next to me. I get out a playful growl and he smiled his cat grin at me. I licked his ears and shoulder blade area until he was fast asleep next to me. I looked out into the calm water and couldn't help but smile at our reflection. "We may not even be the same species, but you can't deny we are perfect for each other" I said to no one in particular. Keegan curled closer to me and I let out another happy yipe. I licked his head one more time before laying my head on his back and drifting off to a very happy sleep.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------ 

Hi lovers!!! 

Please don't chunk rocks at me or stab me with pitch forks. I know I've been a bad writer. I'm so sorry guys!!!!

I would give you an excuse if I had one but I don't. I just didn't feel like writing so I didn't. 

I'm a little surprised that none of you yelled at me or told me to hurry my ass up and upload.

I know this was just a lovey dovey filler chapter, but I promise next chapter stuff will happen really good stuff.  

Ill be back sooner than you think

Vote, comment, and fan 

I love your sexy faces and ill see you soon!!!

-Molly