My day my pain

Keegan's POV

"Fuck" I whisper to myself as I stare up at the redish brown brick 2 story tall high school building. I pull at the straps of my black backpack, and take in a deep breath. I'm wearing my stereotypical black skinny jeans with black high tops and a Greenday shirt with a black hoodie thrown over it. The hood was pulled up hiding most of my dark brown almost black hair.

I slowly walked up the first couple of steps before I felt a big hand grasp onto my shoulder. I don't even have to turn around anymore to know who it was. The hand belonged to none other than Jackson aka future beta of my pack... yep pack. I Keegan Black am a werewolf... you heard me a growling fluffy werewolf.

Well... technically I'm not a 'real' werewolf I'm actually what is known as a werecat which means I turn into a cat not a wolf.

I know sounds kinda weird.
To top off my weirdness the kind of cat I get to transform into is a snow leopard... yep a cute fluffy snow leopard. When I was in my mother's pack I was told by many that my wereform was one of the most stunning in the pack.

Now I know what the next question is... "mother's pack?" Yes I'm what people in the were community call a 'loner cat'. Which means I left my childhood pack to go out in the world and find my own pack. The pack I now call well 'pack' is a wolf pack... yes of course I mean werewolf pack. The alpha of said pack gave me permission to become part of the pack about 2 years ago. I've never regretted joining this wolf pack. I've always felt somewhat drawn to it, but when I joined that alpha warned me that since I was new, and also a 'cat' my rank was essentially 'lower than the omega'. I didn't think it would be to bad that was until I met the future beta.

Jackson shook me out of my thoughts and quickly turned me around. He flashed me his normal morning smile. I shrunk into myself to seem smaller. Jackson pushed me down even more and gave his normal greeting. "Good morning queer kitty, how's my favorite lesser omega doing?" I tried to pull out of his grip but he just help on tighter.

"Not feeling like talking today? Well let's see if I can change that" Jackson warned as he kicked my legs out from under me dropping me to the ground. I grit my teeth and tenses my muscles knowing it was about to get a lot worse. I felt his foot going into my stomach multiple times then he walked behind my curled up body and kicked me down the stairs.

I rolled for a second then went to get up but it was to no prevail his hand connected with the side of my face in a loud slap. The bell rang and he started cursing and yelling that I made him late before pushing me back down then running of to his first class.

I slowly raised to my feet and made my way to my English class. As I walked by my teachers desk she held out a yellow slip of paper and said quietly "I'm sorry Keegan but this is the 3rd time you've been late in the past two weeks, I'll see you in detention." I nodded in understanding and walked to my seat. The rest of my morning classes went on without a hitch. My body hurt and throbbed in different places but I was so used to that it didn't disrupt my learning process.

Lunch came quicker than I thought it would, but I was prepared none the less. I went to my locker and grabbed my lunch. I then headed towards the door to the outside cafeteria area. I got to the door only to see it was blocked by Jackson sucking his girlfriend/mate Lilly's face. I saw the moment he noticed me because he backed away from her and looked towards where I was standing. He ran his hand through some of her hair before saying "sorry babe I got to take care of a little fagot problem." She reluctantly turned away from him and walked out the doors.

Jackson started walking towards me and I turned and started to run. I was fast in my cat form, but in human form I was no match for Jackson. He grabbed my hood pulling me back then he shoved me up against the lockers. I let out a small whimper but kept most of my pain sounds internal. He pushed me to the ground before kicking the side of my head. When I raised my hands towards my head I felt 2 hard kicks to my stomach. I feared there was more to come but he laughed than walked off to the doors his mate went through earlier.

I sat up and tried to get my vision to clear up, but as soon as I tried to get on my feet I stumbled back down hit the floor and blacked out.