Hey Mommy I'm Home

Ashton's POV

The week went by very fast. It was Friday afternoon and I was sitting in the passenger seat looking at all the sights as Keegan drove the truck to his moms house. I've been watching the world for about 4 maybe 5 hours. My body hurts from sitting to long.

Keegan held my hand as he drove and hummed a little when a song he knew came on the radio. I normally hate very long car rides but he's actually made it kind of fun. I have to admit something I'm a little freaked out about meeting his mom and old pack. Ok the pack thing not so much but the mom thing hell to the ya. Will she like me? Will she hate me? Will she hate him cause of me? Oh all this thinking is really making my head hurt. I let out a long sigh and relax a little more into the seat. "It's going to be ok she'll love you" Keegan said as he rubbed my hand with his thumb. "I hope so but what is she doesn't?" 

"She'll love you cause I love you" he said then kissed my hand. "Aw thanks baby I really hope your right." "Well your about to find out cause we just entered there territory and well be at her house in about 15 minutes." I felt my nerves kick in and my stomach start to turn it self into knots. Which is weird cause I've never gotten scared before about anything. it comes with the whole alpha thing. Since im next to be alpha im a fearless leader. Well i was until i met my mate and im about to meet his mom. I really hope your right I said in my head.

"Hey were here" Keegan said interrupting my train of thought. He hoped out of the truck and grabbed our bags from the back. "You coming or you just going to stay in the truck the whole weekend." I blushed and quickly got out of the truck. He handed me my bag I slung it over my shoulder and followed Keegan up to the door.

The house was pretty nice looking not to big like the pack house, but not to small. It was just the perfect size for a family to live in. Keegan quickly walked over to the door and rang the doorbell I walked over and stood next to him. He gave me a reassuring smile and squeezed my hand.

The door opened reveling a women who looked to be in her late thirties early forties . She was wearing a purple sweater and black jeans. Her brown hair which was the same color as Keegan's was in a low pony tail. She got a huge smile on her face as she realized who it was. "Keegan is that you" she said as she pulled him into a tight hug. "Ya it's me mom" he said as he happily hugging her back. "God I've missed you so much it's been two years and not one single picture." She said still holding him. "Sorry mom I've been busy but I'm here now and I can't breath so please let go."

She reluctantly let go of him and he stepped back to me. "Mom this is Ashton my mate" he said proudly. She placed her hand up to her mouth covering her mouth from me. "When I told you on the phone you did good I was right" she whispered yelled to him. He looked to me and we started laughing as she pulled me into a very tight hug. "Wow Keegan when you said you couldn't breath I believe you" I said trying to breath. His mom pulled away and said "its not all the time your only child comes home with a very sexy mate" she said pushing on my nose. "Aw thanks Mrs..." "Just call me Mary or mom which ever you prefer" she said interrupting me. "Ok Mary I think I will." She smiled and opened the door a little bigger. "Are you both going to stay out there all night or you going to come in" she asked with a smirk. Keegan turned to me and said "well you want to go in." I nodded and walked thur the door.

The house smelled like pine trees and looked like it had not been redecorated in about 20 years. "Well you two make yourself at home Keegan can show you to your room and after you settle in I want you both to come to the big pack dinner." I looked to Keegan and raised an eye brow "pack dinner?" "Umm ya when ever a new commer comes into town even if its just for a day the pack throws a big pack dinner." Mary walked over to me and placed a hand on my shoulder "don't worry it will be really fun." I shrugged and looked to Keegan. "Lets go put are stuff in the room and get ready to go to dinner."

He smiled and pulled me to the room. We placed are bags down and he pulled me into a big kiss. I smiled and kissed him back. After a few seconds we pulled away and he looked up at me. He grabbed my hand and pulled me outside. "Lets go I can't wait to see everyone again" he said as he pulled me along. I smiled and said "if your excited I'm excited." He stopped his walking and pulled me into a kiss. It was short but full of love. "God I love you so much" he said as he pulled me towards a very very large house. "I'm guessing that's the pack house" I said as I walked behind him. "You are correct sir" he laughed as he ran towards the house. "Slow down I want us to walk in together" I smirked. He slowed his walk and grabbed my hand. "Lets do this shit he said pressing the doorbell."

We heard a voice from beyond the door say "just a moment." I fixed the collar on my green shirt that is unbuttoned relieving a grey under shirt. I pair it with denim jeans and grey and black nike's. "Stop messing with your collar you look fine" Keegan snapped at me. I stuck my tongue out at him and he let out a small laugh.

The door to the house opened to reveal a girl who looked about my age. She has short blonde hair and is wearing a red and grey dress. When she saw Keegan she got a huge smile on her face. "No way is that you Keegan" she said as she attacked Keegan in a great big hug. "Ya Sam it's me your friendly neighborhood Keegan." She laughed and pulled away from the hug. "Now Keegan you must introduce me to this man right over here" she said pointing to me. "Well Sam this is Ashton my mate." She smiled and wrapped her arms around my waist. "Hey Keegan is everyone in your pack so huggie" I asked. "Not everyone just all my friends" he said with a smirk. "Well I guess I'll have a lot of fun then" I said in a sarcastic tone. "Come on guys lets go in for dinner everyone's dieing to see you Keegan and your mate" Sam said pushing us inside. I grabbed Keegan's hand and kissed it. "Lets do this shit" I said as we walked deeper into the house. He started laughing.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------ 

Hi lovers!!!!

It's a little short but the next chapters going to be a little longer so I wanted a little balance.

What do you think so far? Do you like Keegan's mom?

Let me know what you think!!

Please vote comment fan!!!!!!

I want to thank you all for reading my story it means the world to me so thank you thank you thank you!!!!!

Love you all so much- Molly