I need to see him

Ashton's POV

"Where is he" my inner wolf cried out to me. I sighed and sat down in my truck about to head home after school. I don't know were he is. He is still there I can feel it I just have no idea were. He cried out a few whines before going back down. I shut the door to the truck and let out a long sigh before turning the truck on and heading back to the pack house.

I pulled up in the driveway and saw Jackson outside playing basketball. I parked my truck got out locked it and started up to the house. Jackson turned and waved I ignored him trying to resist the urge to rip his head off his body.

I walked inside and dropped my bag on the chair right inside the door. I walked to the kitchen to get a little snack before the party. My mom walked in a few minutes after me and said "hi honey how was your first day of school? Did you find her you know your mate" she asked in a very girly tone. I looked at her with one eye brow raised. We both cracked up laughing. It took us a minute to stop laughing and to begone to breath normally.

"Hey mom can I ask you a question?" 

"Ya baby anything." 

"Umm hypothetically if I found out I was say mated with a low ranking pack member what would happen to me?" 

"Well you would remain next inline to be alpha. The only way you can change your ranking is if you move packs. Sweetie why do you ask that is your mate low ranking?" 

I look down at my feet not wanting to answer that. 

"Mom what would happen to my ranking if I found out my mate was a male hypothetically speaking?" 

She walked over and gave me a big hug.

She pulled back and looked up at me. She smiled and asked "is the werecat your mate?" My eyes got big. "H... how did you know that?" She patted my head and walked over to the sink. "Your father and I always had a feeling about that boy. There are a lot of loner werecats but not to many join wolf packs. They usually only join cause there mates in the pack."

"We knew he had met everyone in the pack except a few of the elders and you. Since all the elders are mated we figured his mate was most likely you. To answer the question you asked earlier just cause your mate is a male it can't change the fact your the next alpha. I don't know why you would ask that you know Alex and Jack from a territory over. Alex is alpha and is mated to Jack." I let out a small laugh "oh ya I forgot about them."

I now had two reasons to smile. One cause I won't lose my ranking and two cause I have a beautiful loner cat that is my mate. I know Jackson only invited Keegan cause the alpha told him to but I'm glad he did. If he does come I get to see him and make him mine. My inner wolf was bouncing around with excitement inside me. He can't wait to see him again. I mean we can't wait to see are mate again.

Keegan's POV

My phone went off waking me up from my nap. My phone ID said it was from an unknown number. Is it wrong for me to hope it was that god of a man that's to be my mate. I knew it wouldn't be so I guess it's kind of stupid.

I sat up and started to stretch yawning in the process. I grabbed my phone and saw the time 6:30 pm. Shit I fell asleep and over slept. I pulled my back pack over my shoulders and opened the window. I stepped out the window shutting it behind me. It's a good thing I went into a first floor room to sleep or else I would be having a heck of a time getting down.

I walked out to the road about to walk home when I remembered I was invited no wait i was told to come to my mates birthday party. I really want to go cause I want to see him but if I do I might get beat up by Jackson again. I sighed and ran to my apartment. I ran up to the third floor opened my door thew my bag inside the door and shut and locked my apartment before I walked to the party.

The pack house was about a ten minute walk from my place. If I was in cat form and ran I could make it in 4 but I decide the slower I take the less time Jackson will have to beat me

I walked up to the pack house and read the sigh on the door.

Dear guest the party will be in the woods behind the house. Please leave all phones iPods any electronics or things that could be broken in the bin on the back pouch it will all be returned to you when the party is over. Please come to the back we are all ready to have a fun night celebrating the birth of my son your soon to be alpha - alpha John Reid

I walked to the back of the house and put my things in the bin. Then looked to the woods. I let out a long sigh and walked towards the woods. I'm ready as ill every be. Lets go see Ashton Reid are soon to be alpha and my mate.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------ 

Hello again it's me!! 

So hears another chapter 

I really hope you like it. 

Let me know what you think. I really really want to know 

Love ya all-Molly